• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Sorry man don't think I was present for most of those actions or I would have protested. But as an IP I guess it's ok to violate my civil rights as long as you make some money right?

Please know what you're saying before you say it. Sykesville is not an FFL. He doesn't sell handguns. The point he's agreeing to is that this card isn't a big step when you look at the restrictions that were already in place.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    No HQL for me.

So no HQL for me. No need. It is just offensive. Won't do it. The violent feral felon offspring of 300 pound Section 8 welfare queen Obama voters in Baltimore don't get an HQL so why should I?

God this state deeply sucks! I am very very much looking forward to the Reset Button being pressed so we can clean house and start over.

(Sorry for the negative spew, it builds up sometimes!)

Chris

Absolutely on your first point! On the second, this state does suck, but hopefully cleaning house won't require the Reset Button (e.g. SHTF). If the Reset Button does get pushed, it's not going to be pretty.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I miss the days were people lived their own damn lives and didn't obsess over other people's choices.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Anyone know how quick livescan is? I'm going to try getting it done today on my lunch break

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    Sorry man don't think I was present for most of those actions or I would have protested. But as an IP I guess it's ok to violate my civil rights as long as you make some money right?

I don't violate anyone's rights, and as -Z/28- pointed out, I don't sell handguns or any guns for that matter. In fact, I think I maybe sold 2 or 3 flashlights on MDS over the past three years.

I simply agree with what was stated, which I think boils down to: who really loses when you don't get an HQL? If you don't want an HQL, that's your choice. I held out for a year, bitching and moaning the whole time. After getting the damn thing last week, even without buying anything, I actually felt a little breeze of freedom blow over me. Felt good.

Last edited:

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    I have set a time limit....My birthday in May.....2017

I figure all the sh*t that will have happened after the mid terms and the next all-in election will have had to sort its way out and the MD General Assembly will have shown its other hand by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom