• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JRMills

Feb 20, 2012
    USA
    About a month ago I ventured in to the store. Looked around and talked for awhile I was pleased with what I found. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, plus their selection is great. I bought my first ar lower from them and I'm positive I will buy my next from them as well. Anyways long story short. A month later I have completed my project. And I am now a proud AR owner and thanks to Hafer's I didn't have to go out of the county to do so or spend a ridiculous price on it either.

JRMills

Feb 20, 2012
    USA
    I like the place. Only down fall is the drive from clear spring. Haha it will be better when I can ride the motorcycle there!

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Hey man glad to here you got the AR done once it warms up I am going to start having the MDS mini-shoots again up at Green Ridge.

JRMills

Feb 20, 2012
    USA
    Sweet. and yes its finished! I got my upper today. I do need some mags, and backup sights though. And I havent decided if I like the magpul or not I may get the rails you have at the shop. Not quite sure yet though!

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Sweet. and yes its finished! I got my upper today. I do need some mags, and backup sights though. And I havent decided if I like the magpul or not I may get the rails you have at the shop. Not quite sure yet though!

We have a set of backup sights and we got some new stuff since you were last in so bring money. :D

BleedinPurple

Feb 2, 2012
    I agree...Hafers made my first handgun purchase an easy one...very friendly and some really nice AR's...

will be using them for my future purchases

JRMills

Feb 20, 2012
    USA
    ride4frnt said:
    Your name James? Gotta be. I recognize your bike. I graduated a year before you. Kyle Warrenfeltz, I'm sure you know who I am.

Yea that's me. Haha glad my bikes well know lol. You drive a rsx? Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom