• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cliff P

Mar 22, 2013
    Bel Air
    Looking for an FFL willing to transfer given time constraints, from my friend's shop in GA. He's finishing three 80% lowers (long formed) and will be sending me two lowers and an HBAR. These were all purchased months ago while I was downrange in Afghanistan. Please let me know via PM if you can assist.

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Cliff P

Mar 22, 2013
    Bel Air
    Thanks but I'm looking more along the lines of Baltimore metro and points north. I live well up into north Bel Air, technically Forest Hill. Anyone else maybe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

MPDickerson101

MPDickerson101
    Jan 30, 2012
    Gotham City (Baltimore)
    Where is your friends' shop in Georgia. I am in Augusta visiting family...and hoping to visit a good shop or two.
    I highly recommend A1 for your transfer. They have taken care of me over the past few months. They transferred 6 stripped lowers, a .45, and I have 3 suppressors sitting in their vault/safe. Greg and Michael are great to do business with!!!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Mike and Greg are great guys , and the gunmover service is user friendly. That said , carefully review the latest criteria for early release.

In your specific circumstance , what you need to setablish in advance is the FFL's willingness to treat a custom built HBAR as an HBAR for cash and carry .

Cliff P

Mar 22, 2013
    Bel Air
    How about Bel Air Gun and Pawn on Bel Air Rd in Fallston?

I haven't even stopped in to see them yet. :o I guess I could pay them a visit, but an FFL contacted me via PM. Not too far from where I'm at.

Where is your friends' shop in Georgia. I am in Augusta visiting family...and hoping to visit a good shop or two.
    I highly recommend A1 for your transfer. They have taken care of me over the past few months. They transferred 6 stripped lowers, a .45, and I have 3 suppressors sitting in their vault/safe. Greg and Michael are great to do business with!!!

He's located in Jesup, GA. MA Customs (macustomsga.com)

Mike and Greg are great guys , and the gunmover service is user friendly. That said , carefully review the latest criteria for early release.

In your specific circumstance , what you need to setablish in advance is the FFL's willingness to treat a custom built HBAR as an HBAR for cash and carry .

Agreed :) Anyone that has responded to me via PM has been notified that this is a custom HBAR. It will have designations clearly marked as HBAR, but even that may be "iffy" to some FFL's. Good point :)

Feb 28, 2013

I bought this... http://clydearmory.com/bushmaster-a...ak-5-56mm.html?SID=shnv3tkg5j2qndiifefreos6c6

...and A1 let that go as an HBAR. I didn't think it was, but I'm not complainin':innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom