• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    You are destroying my bank account! I've been waiting for one of these for months. You tempted me to buy 2 noveske's, a billet seekins, and 2 spider lowers to hold me over until these came in stock.

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    Hahah I should wear a Joe Bob sales shirt!! You guys have been nothing but 100% in my requests! Thanks again!

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    You are destroying my bank account! I've been waiting for one of these for months. You tempted me to buy 2 noveske's, a billet seekins, and 2 spider lowers to hold me over until these came in stock.

Bank account tapped(no mas) out months ago credit cards are getting there too.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS

Stripped lowers are a gateway drug....

JoeBob how long will the shipping take to get there?? Around which day?

The order should ship tomorrow so should arrive at your FFL Friday or Monday most likely.

At this time all of the Spike's Punisher lowers on this batch have sold out.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I had ordered 2 Spikes lowers in the past week, not Punisher lower :(

Then I saw they had one and put in the order. So, should I use it for my AR 9mm pistol or for my Spikes mid upper?

Thank goodness my kid's getting out of daycare $$$ and starting kindergarden.

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    JoeBob: I have to call my FFL that these lowers are going to, just heard they might be closed after this sat to 6 September. If so I will call in ASAP to you guys and have it ship where my TRP Operator was shipped to. I will let you guys know once I talk to Ricks Gun and Pawn.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    JoeBob: I have to call my FFL that these lowers are going to, just heard they might be closed after this sat to 6 September. If so I will call in ASAP to you guys and have it ship where my TRP Operator was shipped to. I will let you guys know once I talk to Ricks Gun and Pawn.

Shoot us an email with info. Well get it squared away.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

bowtech25

Jun 13, 2009
    carroll county
    Missed it to. Did get a spikes spider about a week ago it shipped out the same day i ordered it joebobs is awesome i just hope they get some spikes mid length uppers in soon.

Chris05STi

Jul 15, 2012
    Thanks JoeBob! I called and the awesome lady, and she did the switch to the other FFL and 1 min later I got an email of the change!! A+++++

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom