• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Lost $110 at blackjack last night, but it took more than 3 hours. I scored and packed away 6 bottles of water (retail value $30) so, I didn't do that bad.

Just finished breakfast at the Bellagio's buffet. Insider tip: you can avoid the long line by entering the exit. Then, sit and pay at the bar - it's completely empty and can often accommodate parties up to 4 people. You can hit the buffet before the line moves one person.

I'm on my way to the show via the shuttle. I missed Dick Marcenko yesterday, but hope to cover a lot more booths today.

I'm told it's impossible to see every booth anymore - if you attend all days open to close, it allows for only about 30 secs per booth.

I covered most of the first floor yesterday, so I'll be working the second floor today. Really looking forward to seeing Glock's products and seeing Tori Nonaka again.

I'm told it's going to snow in DC for my flight home Friday. It's 60 and sunny here, but still too cold for the pewl. Maybe hit the spa this evening after a long day of standing and walking.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

I covered most of the first floor yesterday, so I'll be working the second floor today. Really looking forward to seeing Glock's products and seeing Tori Nonaka again.

And how was dinner with her? Was it a big group?

I'm told it's going to snow in DC for my flight home Friday. It's 60 and sunny here, but still too cold for the pewl. Maybe hit the spa this evening after a long day of standing and walking.

Wouldn't be surprised if there are airport closures or at the least significant delays. Might consider a red eye on Thursday night, or staying in Vegas until Monday.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

drive_accord_ingly

Aug 1, 2007
    MoCo
    ...Delayed arrival at Bellagio because Las Vegas Boulevard is closed due to Matt Damon filming untitled Bourne film. May I suggest Bourne Redundancy?

2mqnd3d.jpg

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Glad I missed it this year... to much cost over run for me..

But hope you are having fun..

Vegas is a pure tourist trap from.top to bottom..

Unless you have an extense account..its very dangerous ;)

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Whoa, did I just witness epic post poofage?!?!? :shrug:

Yea, I decided it was too much PII.
    I may censor it on the flight home and possibly repost, or maybe just upload the movie... The Hangover V, SHOT at the Bellagio.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    You can't buy and take anything from the SHOT Show AFAYK. It's designed for sales demos and sales meetings.

NRA's 145th annual meeting is in Louisville, KY, May 20-22, 2016 and features many of the same firearms, ammunition and accessory vendors. Lots of the same people and same stuff to touch and buy (except probably painted on bikini booth babes).

For more info http://www.nraam.org

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    You can't buy and take anything from the SHOT Show AFAYK. It's designed for sales demos and sales meetings.

NRA's 145th annual meeting is in Louisville, KY, May 20-22, 2016 and features many of the same firearms, ammunition and accessory vendors. Lots of the same people and same stuff to touch and buy (except probably painted on bikini booth babes).

For more info http://www.nraam.org

Plus the lure of the Bourbon Trail and KY Gun Works (conveniently near Bardstown which is near Maker's Mark, Four Roses, George Dickel's, and Jim Beam).

A few of us NRA instructors/TCs and NRA NRAAM volunteers are going down a few days early to sample. Done it a few times myself (a Maker's Mark Ambassador several times over).

Last edited:

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Plus the lure of the Bourbon Trail and KY Gun Works (conveniently near Bardstown which is near Maker's Mark, Four Roses, George Dickel's, and Jim Beam).

A few of us NRA instructors/TCs and NRA NRAAM volunteers are going down a few days early to sample. Done it a few times myself (a Maker's Mark Ambassador several times over).

Chevellenut and I will be at the NRA show this year :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom