• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Check out this poacher. He's a few rounds short of fully loaded.

"Meyer acknowledged to investigators that he hunted in multiple locations near the Jones Falls Expressway in Baltimore City and Baltimore County. In addition, officers found his tree stands in Druid Hill Park and in Arlington Cemetery of Chizuk Amuno Congregation in Baltimore."

For those that don't know, the cemetery is in the city at Northern Pkwy and Wabash Aves. They only took his guns, prohibit him from hunting for a year and fined him only $500. Why bother with laws if not one pays attention to them?

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/carroll-county-man-prohibited-from-hunting-for-month/37947528

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Wonder if it was a former member who said it was ok to poach...... Karma would be so fitting.

Q

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Wonder if it was a former member who said it was ok to poach...... Karma would be so fitting.

Q

I'm not a hunter, so I don't get over to this section, but you're implying someone thinks it's ok to poach? Probably complain about control of "da gubberment". Yea, but they're still scum. Hunting in a populated area shows an arrogance bordering on psychopathic.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Bike,

Yeah, this former member got on the topic when the post was about steel vs lead shot. Started spouting off that he would hunt whenever the opportunity presented itself. Laws or no laws....

Some folks just don't get it.:sad20:

Q

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    They only took his guns, prohibit him from hunting for a year and fined him only $500. Why bother with laws if not one pays attention to them?

Plea bargain?

Deterrence works (except in cases of a few crimes) not based on the severity of the sentence or likelihood you'll be caught, but more on the certainty that you will be punished if you are caught.

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    Bike,

Yeah, this former member got on the topic when the post was about steel vs lead shot. Started spouting off that he would hunt whenever the opportunity presented itself. Laws or no laws....

Q

What's his screen name or said thread?

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    I thought Douche Bags were always in season at Druid Hill park. Glad I realized my mistake before going out there...

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Bike,

Q

I suppose that I could be sympathetic to a little poaching if you were really starving, but for most folks these days that just isn't the case.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    I suppose that I could be sympathetic to a little poaching if you were really starving, but for most folks these days that just isn't the case.

I agree, this guy in the OP though and my posted thread should know better.

Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom