• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    You may have heard of this but.

Theres a site justanswer.com where they pay "experts" for answers to questions. I just read an article about how the site is full of people who are not experts in anything except googling and cutting and pasting. Might be worth a look to pick up some extra cash.
    Never heard of it. Interesting.

Luke 12:49

A Good Ole Boy
    Feb 18, 2009
    Culvert County
    Novus...I know this may be a little late, but have you thought about the Secret Service?

If you're interested, a patient at work is friends with the liason who does the interviewing for the Uniform Division...shoot me a PM!

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Novus...I know this may be a little late, but have you thought about the Secret Service?

If you're interested, a patient at work is friends with the liason who does the interviewing for the Uniform Division...shoot me a PM!
    Yes I have thought of the Secret Service and have often wondered how many times they have worried about me and added to my file. :lol2:

I cannot be SS, but I will keep you in mind if someone who is qualified asks about which agency is best to join. I have great respect for the SS.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    I cannot be SS, but I will keep you in mind if someone who is qualified asks about which agency is best to join. I have great respect for the SS.

whoa now,
    Allgemeine-SS.jpg

just kidding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom