• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmbstyle

Sep 22, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    So the sales rep at the Bass Pro gun department told me that the law requiring spent casings for every new handgun is going away October 1st. Is this true? I can't seem to find any information on this.

Thanks

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Trust that Internet gun vendor's lawyers will enforce it for the next 25 years.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Somehow I get the vision of a stream of brass being spewed out of the front doors of MSP, flooding down the street and engulfing the Baron...

Nope, if the state doesn't sell it for scrap the keepers of the warehouse likely will. Or sell it to O'Malley at 10% what it is worth.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    We should gin up a desperate emergency campaign to raise millions of dollars from starry-eyed gun control types to

"Save the Evidence!

"The Gun Lobby has tricked Maryland into disposing of its forensic collection of bullet case shell thingies, potential evidence which can solve millions of murder cases.

"These bullet shell case thinmajigs preserve the ballistic fingerprints of millions of murder weapons! No wonder the racist gun lobby want the evidence destroyed!

"Since the Republican's illegitimate seizure of the Maryland Governor's Mansion, the Utopian State has been denied the funding to continue this vital, life-saving ballistic fingerprint program and its precious database of evidence.

"We need your financial help immediately to save these casing shell bullet whatchamacallits, every one of which can send a murderer to prison, before the republicans melt them down in their scheme to save their criminal friends from justice.

"Won't you send what you can today? $10,000... $5,000... even a donation of only $1,000 can preserve a shell bullet case thing and send a Klansman to prison!

"Send your donations today to

"Maryland Shall Issue
    332 Cape St. Claire Rd #342
    Annapolis, MD 21409"

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Better change the address to MSI. Or change the ad to say something about "The Issue in Maryland is Shall we keep possibly valuable evidence away from the melt down furnace." otherwise someone might Google the name to learn more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom