• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Yep, bought some at Dicks hunt valley for $30. Paid $19.95 the day before at Freds in Waldorf. Limit one per person.At least it's starting to show up again. Who would have thought the 22 shortage would last 3 years?

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    29.99 for 525 federal at DSG in Gaithersburg. 2 per customer and they had like 100 cases. Sawit yesterday dropping off my kid at his moms. Wish it was like that in my county

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Did they sell? Looks like they are gone from the classifieds. If so did you get $100? Info is appreciated.

Someone offered $90 and I accepted. Hard person to get in touch with though....not sure what to do if someone doesn't follow through.

I'm glad you all are starting to find 22lr a little easier. I know BPS had a bunch on black Friday. I was in there the Wednesday before and all they had was a box of 50rds for $14....psh :sad20:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Eley is serious match stuff.

Even their Club line is high quality and many people shoot it for match/competition.

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena
    I'm up in Rhode Island visiting my wife's family for Thanksgiving. So today my son and I did our "escape the inlaws" trek to visit Kittery Trading Post in Kittery, Maine. They had a bunch of stuff on sale, including Federal Automatch 325-round boxes for $19.99. These feed well in my Ruger Mk II, so I picked up another couple of boxes to put in the ammo locker.

JoeR

I found a shelf full for 18.xx at Walmart when I was up that way. Unfortunately I was in Massachusetts and they had to stay on the shelf.

$13.79 for shipping. They can keep them at that price.

That's what I thought too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom