• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    Not that good of price really after shipping costs to Hanover Pa............

Pass on them!

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    They break it off in your ass on shipping. Any savings on the mags will be immediatly lost when shipping is added.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Magpul raised their MSRP on PMags in the last 2 weeks. Gen 2 non-window PMags were $9.99 MSRP.

Evil Twin

Jun 13, 2009
    The poster should point that out.

Anybody who wants 30 round mags in this state should already know that, especially those on this forum. It would be like pointing out that you can't drive a car on public roads without a license.

elbert

Aug 22, 2013
    here
    Magpul raised their MSRP on PMags in the last 2 weeks. Gen 2 non-window PMags were $9.99 MSRP.

I might be wrong, but I think the MSRP on those has been $12.95 for quite a while.

They break it off in your ass on shipping. Any savings on the mags will be immediatly lost when shipping is added.

I guess you can go to a gun show, but don't forget you have to pay to get in, and some of us don't have time to go.

I'm somewhat amused that Midway's sale price is still more than Classic City's regular price. And for those who don't know, CC will ship to MD if you pay 10 cents for their "rebuild kit" fee.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i guess i know the answer, but as plentiful and cheap as pmags have been the past couple of months, surprised that everyone isn't chock full at this point.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I might be wrong, but I think the MSRP on those has been $12.95 for quite a while.

I'm somewhat amused that Midway's sale price is still more than Classic City's regular price. And for those who don't know, CC will ship to MD if you pay 10 cents for their "rebuild kit" fee.

Yes, might be. I've been religiously checking for the AK PMag release.

Yes, correct, CC will break them apart so MD'ers can legally buy them. Another vendor will do so as well (can't remember who).

BuRNMIA

May 28, 2013
    Could I use my credit card that is registered in MD and have the Mags shipped to a friends house that is in deleware? And then take a day trip to deleware to pick them up?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Could I use my credit card that is registered in MD and have the Mags shipped to a friends house that is in deleware? And then take a day trip to deleware to pick them up?

Yes. That is how I get my goodies... You may want to call your CC company ahead of time so that they don't hold the order up because of the shipping address.

cestrella13

Cosmoline Dreams
    Mar 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Midway's shipping charges are expensive! My shipping always seems to be double what I am buying.

And, it is better for new members to make mistakes here and be educated; we should not be condescending. The law changes are a lot to take in..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom