• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lex Armarum

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    ALCON,

In light of recent events and legislation, I want to facilitate the ownership of SBRs throughout Maryland. Thus, for the month of September 2013, I am offering to discount my price for preparing an NFA trust.

See me for details.

EDIT TO SAVE EVERYONE SOME TIME:

The amount of the discount is $50 off of my total fee for preparing an NFA trust. If you know my fee, you know the discounted price. You can get information on my services and pricing by sending a e-mail containing your full legal name and current residential address to my firm e-mail address (find it in the IP section). Make sure the subject line includes: [FONT=&quot]NFA Trust Inquiry – DISCOUNT.[/FONT]

Vty,

Law Office of J. Robinson, Esquire

Last edited:

EvilOlive

Salty Marine
    Dec 13, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Damn... Looks like I pulled the trigger a few months too early. :)

Seriously... This guy is top notch. Highly recommended.

(Waiting for my stamp to come back for my SBR and can)

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    email sent from an aol address. please check your spam folder.

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    Dumb question (I'll understand if it's ignored):

Is there any benefit to establishing a trust now if I have no items for it to own and am unlikely to start the process of obtaining any items for it to own until after the new NFA trust rule is likely to be in effect?

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A

Thanks. I saw that post earlier today and it raises great points. Trusts definitely have merit.

The thrust of my question was whether there is some reason to act immediately (other than to do paperwork for SBRs prior to 10/1, which my wallet - and wife - cannot accommodate at the moment) or if I could wait since SBRs are out of the question for me.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Thanks. I saw that post earlier today and it raises great points. Trusts definitely have merit.

The thrust of my question was whether there is some reason to act immediately (other than to do paperwork for SBRs prior to 10/1, which my wallet - and wife - cannot accommodate at the moment) or if I could wait since SBRs are out of the question for me.
    That is everyone's dilemma.

I hate this state. I put off doing a trust a few months ago for $, spouse, ect, as well, and also because it was primarily accepted that NFA was left untouched, unaffected, ect, since the law is silent upon it. Let this be a lesson in governance, legislative intent, and bastardization of a process and laws by tyrants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom