• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • treadhead88

Panzerfahrer
    Jun 20, 2009
    Cecil Co.
    From 3/1999 until 10/2013 worked as a vehicle test driver on APG.
    I have a Class A CDL, and DOT medical card.
    Looking for local driving/deliveries, or yard type work.
    Also will work in a warehouse type environment.

paintballg36fun

Jul 28, 2010
    Desktop support for win xp /win 7 for technology refresh teams, Security clearance, Supervisor to technology refresh teams a little under two years, a few years wireless design support, Sec+, A+, MCP, MTA. Frederick Area

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Hi guys… currently employed, but starting to explore other opportunities. Ideally I’m looking for a position at a small to mid-sized federal contracting firm looking for a triple-threat type leader.

Environmental consultant and business leader. Over 25 years of experience in the private sector, government, and academia. Ph.D. in Environmental Chemistry. Experienced in cultivating new business, innovative projects, and market opportunities. Ethical leader with experience in developing and managing teams of technical professionals (up to 150). Strong background working for DoD (USACE, USAEC, USAPHC/CHPPM, JCBD PAIO, UXO COE, ECBC, USFK, NGB, and various Army and Air Force installations), DOC (OREMP and NOAA NOS & NMFS), NASA (GSFC, MSFC, ARC, and JSC) and other agencies. Currently serve as a VP with portfolio management responsibilities for all environmental programs (~$20M/yr), P&L management, staff leadership/supervision, contract management, technical oversight, client support, and business development responsibilities. Supports business identification, capture, and bids/proposals for 8-12 ID/IQs and 20-30 TOs per year.

Areas of experience: RCRA/CERCLA investigations; Military Munitions Response/UXO; Environmental compliance; Natural resource management; Cultural resource management ; Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and Explosives (CBRNE) defense; Sustainability and P2; IT management & business development; Risk assessment/analysis (including human health risk); Active PMP credential; and Active security clearance.

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    On behalf of a friend

Taking a shot in the dark here but I am trying to help a friend find work.

He speaks fluent German and has a background in teaching, literature, catering (as occasional side work), and customer service. He used to work for Visa as a liaison for overseas (German) clients. He was laid off and has fallen on hard times recently.

Thanks.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I'm currently employed but looking for new or additional employment. PT or FT.

I'm experienced in retail, hospitality, and management. I have my BS degree in Soci/Crmj from Towson University. My areas of knowledge include but are not limited to golf, automotive, and firearms.

My availability is pretty open, however I would prefer to stay in Baltimore/Harford counties.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Z28

Check out Mondelezinternational.com formerly Nabisco. Always looking for help especially heading into Christmas. We also pay well comepared to most entry level jobs (if you are looking PT ) if you are looking for more you should be able to find a job or two on there in sales as well.

Steve

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    Graduated with honors Howard High School class of 2001 with 3.8 GPA
    Associates Degree Liberal Arts from Howard Community College 2004

Work History
    Waiter
    Carpenter
    Assistant Computer Technician
    HVAC apprentice
    Store Clerk/Customer Service
    Associate Manager Paint Section Home Depot (Current)
    Writer/Reviewer for products
    Writer (on spec) guns and ammo freelance
    Caretaker for the Elderly

Skills
    Microsoft Word/Excel/Office, etc.
    Basic Machining
    Gunsmithing
    Understanding of machinery
    Motivation/leadership
    VERY basic accounting
    Good with computers
    Refined intuitive reasoning skills
    Writing/Editing
    Intuitive grasp of chemistry and elementary physics
    Outside the box thinking
    Critical thinking
    Grasp of Engineering and Architecture
    The ability to adapt and reason my way into a successful outcome for nearly any situation

Positive traits
    High Intelligence
    Unparalleled loyalty
    Take charge attitude
    Creativity
    Adaptable

Negative traits
    Lack of patience for lack of accountability

Looking for work in a gun store, or frankly any good paying job not too far of a commute from howard county.

Right now I'm making about 13.50/hr at a big box store after the loss of my last job due to needing to care for my father. With odd jobs I'm scraping by, but leads would be GREAT.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Looking for Part Time Job

Looking for part time work evenings on Wed. thru Fri., anytime Saturday and Sunday.

Former 7 year active duty Jarhead and have been at my current full time job for 15 years, reliable very honest and hard working.

Looking for close proximity to Harford County. I can send you a resume or meet and fill out app, whichever you prefer.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    I'm in the Taneytown/Carroll County area and even if you don't have a Human Resources job available(see my previous post in this thread), I worked as an administrative/office worker throughout and just after college and would be happy to do that again, as well. I am quite computer literate, well-spoken/written and professionally-mannered and would welcome ANY job within perhaps an hour of home, e.g. Carroll County, Frederick, Hagerstown, Owings Mills(& Baltimore), Hunt Valley, Columbia, Gettysburg, Hanover, York...even Leesburg or most anywhere the gas expense does not significantly offset the wages. I REALLY would prefer not to have to get a McJob, but the well-being of my wife and kids frankly trumps my pride. My employer hasn't had FT hours for me to work for almost two months now. Hello, hello...is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there any one at all?

Last edited:

Stein79

Surf&Turf
    Feb 3, 2011
    Murderland
    I should have thought to look on MDS awhile ago, but here goes.

Recently laid off outside salesman - business materials. I live in the Towson/Parkville area.

Worked as independent manufacturers rep over last 2.5 years selling numerous exterior products.
    Responsible for entire channel: manufacturer relations, wholesale distributor, dealer/lumberyard, architect, contractor/builder, etc.
    Covered Maryland and Delaware and in the past have covered northern VA.

Open to trying something new as long as its not Aflac, insurance, car sales, etc.
    Thanks for any consideration.

madmantrapper

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Carroll County
    I am a self employed General Contractor. It is only myself and my youngest son and sometimes a grandson. We do most anything in the home improvement / repair arena. I also have a very well equipped cabinet shop where we can repair or manufacture about anything out there. If anyone needs anything done we can help you with, PM me.

Paul

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    I'm currently employed but looking for new or additional employment. PT or FT.

I'm experienced in retail, hospitality, and management. I have my BS degree in Soci/Crmj from Towson University. My areas of knowledge include but are not limited to golf, automotive, and firearms.

Still looking. Interested in security/loss prevention/investigation. Not into corporate sales, but open to retail in a niche environment like firearms or auto parts. (Any IPs need help?) Also open to other possibilities as long as pay/hours are decent; entry level skilled trades, non-CDL local driving, etc..

I'm in the Towson area but willing to commute at this point. My schedule is pretty flexible and can work PT or FT hours.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Any Datacenter management/ops opportunities Baltimore and North?

Experienced in many facets of datacenter operations and management from an IT perspective but also interface with facilities often.

Last role was datacenter planning and infrastructure management for three geographically diverse datacenters totaling about 55,000 sqft of white space. Mainly new implementation project management, resource analysis and projection, hardware refresh projects.

Currently on the operations side doing anything from rack and stack to switch configs to troubleshooting issues with server and network.

Posting from my phone so keeping it short. If anyone would like more info please reach out.

Thanks

Rick3bears

Grumpy Old Coot
    Jul 28, 2012
    Somewhere, MD
    Looking for part-time work

Construction safety man for 15+ years. Government, commercial, residential. OSHA 500 instructor. Can teach OSHA 10 and 30. FA/CPR certified. Competent person - Fall protection, excavations, scaffolding, mobile cranes, HazCom. Last project - City Center DC $950 Million, responsible for 248 Union electricians.

Andras

Aug 12, 2008
    Charles Co.
    Accounting/Auditing w 10 years exp in NGO and Govt Purchasing and Contracting. Certified Internal Auditor, but not current on CE hours. Looking for work in Southern MD.

Dodgedoc

Mar 8, 2009
    automotive tech

ASE Master tech 30 years, Maryland state inspector, suspension expert, very little diesel experiance
    Looking for 5 days a week , good pay .Don't need health insurance
    Thanks in advance Richard

Onwrd Farm

Ultimate Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Carroll County
    U.S. Army Vet. 30+ years in Foodservice/Customer Service. 6 years working in a Coin Shop doing shipping, inventory, internet listings. I have been at my current job for 12 years.
    I am looking for something part time after 3pm Monday-Friday and/or any hours Saturday and Sunday.
    I am a hard worker, very loyal, trustworthy and a quick learner. PM for quick response.
    Thanks for looking.

Rookie Shooter

Feb 26, 2009
    Sykesville, MD
    I am currently employed but there have been some changes at my current employer that I am not comfortable with. I have an extensive sales, customer service and project management background.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom