• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Anyone else recenty submitted their HQL app & info, getting nowhere on it?

I did my fingerprinting, and completed my app & paid the fees, but everything is still at "Unchecked" My concern (besides having my 2a right infringed upon) is the live scan. It was stated they only stay in the system for 72 hours. So if they dont do the checks WTF happens now?

This is my screen shot when I log in and check my "checklist"

Attachments

• HQLPRINTSCREEN.jpg
      HQLPRINTSCREEN.jpg
      31.3 KB · Views: 792

hhuff

Apr 28, 2012
    I wouldn't worry too much, I submitted mine on Friday and didn't see any action done till this afternoon. And it still isn't completed yet.

Application\License Fee Completed Oct/04/13
    MVA Photo Incomplete
    LiveScan Completed Oct/08/13
    Training Completed Oct/08/13
    NICS Completed Oct/08/13
    METERS Completed Oct/08/13
    CJIS Incomplete
    MAFSS Completed Oct/08/13
    JIS Incomplete
    DJS Not Applicable Oct/08/13
    DHMH Unchecked

DD55

Sep 22, 2013
    Anne Arundel
    I finished everything and submitted mine last night. I just checked and its reading the same. honestly, I was hoping to see a little change in it by now. I don't know what will happen if it goes passed the 72 hour mark but I will be extremely mad if they try to say the prints need to be done again.

DoubleTap007

Mar 18, 2011
    BelAir, MD
    Give it a day more, and the checks will be coming in. I'm not sure if this is totally automated, meaning, there is a certain time of day the checks update.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I am reasonably sure you have 72 hours to submit the application online after you have gotten the live scan prints and they have been forwarded to MSP by the vendor. You have no control over the time it takes MSP to investigate and make a determination - with no penalty or provision if they decide to take more than 30 days!:innocent0

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I am told the 72 hour thing is an MSP thing, not a Livescan thing. A Livescan tech told me this. It's only a guess but MSP has the prints now so you should be ok. You applied within 72 hours of them receiving the prints. I think you're GTG.

Just a guess however.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    Who would have guessed your fingerprints expire after 72 hours. I guess that's what we ge for eating Monsanto's GMO foods...

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    They are experiencing glitches. I put my app in on 1 Oct and never got the view checklist. After numerous calls, I finally got to speak to a Cpl. who know wht he was doing. He checked and sure enough, mine was stuck in some loop. They fixed it monday and now I can view the checklist. Everything has been completed. I think the 72 hour thing is pure BS.
    When I submitted a form 4 in July with a set from livescan, it went through 2 months later.

Winebike

May 11, 2009
    I applied yesterday in early afternoon. As of this evening, no actions have been taken on my application.

My LiveScan technician said that my fingers tips were too worn to provide a good set of prints, so they will probably be rejected. In that case, I will have to submit another round or two of prints before they move forward with my HQL approval. Ugh! More delays.

bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    They probably had an all hands call for Obamacare repair.

lmfao.....

Thanks for that laugh SNI. Was a hard 14hr day at work and you didn't even have to send me a fruit snack to brighten the day lol...very awesome of you btw

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom