• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    "The move doesn't reflect on Maryland's business climate." Karen Glenn Hood.

Bull Sheite!!!
    So she is acknowledging there is a problem- otherwise she wouldn't be saying a word about business climate....

When are these idiots in Annapolis going to remove their heads from their tails and realize they are the problem.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    How much money did Virginia give them? The reporting really sucked.

Instead of wasting a lot of money on a website I wish they had actually improved the underlying service. There is a lot of that going around these days.

The problem with reporting is that people really good with numbers and investigation will make more money doing something else.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Wonderful. Not. That could devastate the area of Frederick around Crestwood Blvd.

Thousands of high-paying tech jobs were lost not long ago from all layoffs at the Northrop Grumman campus just south of BWI. Then Chesapeake Mfg (large contract mfr) in Hunt Valley when belly up. I know of another large contract mfr that is likely to leave MD now. This crap is getting out of hand. Leftists in the this state had better wake the hell up very soon.

My wife works for Bechtel...wont be a fun commute.

One of my colleagues has a son who works there. He recently bought a house in Frederick. Yeah, this will do wonders for his commute. More than likely, he'll be selling his house soon and moving to VA.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    Wonderful. Not. That could devastate the area of Frederick around Crestwood Blvd.

Thousands of high-paying tech jobs were lost not long ago from all layoffs at the Northrop Grumman campus just south of BWI. Then Chesapeake Mfg (large contract mfr) in Hunt Valley when belly up. I know of another large contract mfr that is likely to leave MD now. This crap is getting out of hand. Leftists in the this state had better wake the hell up very soon.

One of my colleagues has a son who works there. He recently bought a house in Frederick. Yeah, this will do wonders for his commute. More than likely, he'll be selling his house soon and moving to VA.

The Libtards of Maryland HAVE woken up. They woke up and moved to Northern VA. That's why nova is going to hell in a handbag. :sad20:

Rob.

Boom Boom

Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    The solution is simple. Vote for Hogan and replace every O'Money supporter in the House and Senate. Nov. 4th is the day to git-r-done.

Preaching to the choir, unfortunately.

The problem is that MD's news media acts as a fifth column. It will do its very best to protect its political comrades by inventing meaningless distractions and sweeping real news like this under the rug until after the election. The unwashed masses will probably fall for it.

Boom Boom

Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    The Libtards of Maryland HAVE woken up. They woke up and moved to Northern VA. That's why nova is going to hell in a handbag. :sad20:

Rob.

Understood and agreed. It's why I won't move there. As leftists leave here for there, plenty of new ones move here from elsewhere to take their place. At least northern VA is building new businesses like crazy. The opposite is happening in MD with regards to businesses and high-paying jobs.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Brown's campaign could not be reached. Too busy crafting the next hit piece about guns...

Hogan should stop dancing around the gun issue like a hot potato. He should say: if all you care about is (anti) gun laws, vote for Brown. If you care about jobs and the economy, vote for me. Those of you voting for Brown on guns, just remember, your jobs are moving to VA.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    I would rather see 1000 government jobs go away...period. Far too many direct government and government contract jobs is why this nation is dying!!!

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    Hogan should stop dancing around the gun issue like a hot potato. He should say: if all you care about is (anti) gun laws, vote for Brown. If you care about jobs and the economy, vote for me. Those of you voting for Brown on guns, just remember, your jobs are moving to VA.

No, he needs to avoid the topic like the plague. While this message board wants him to come out and champion the 2A, hes trying to win the race, not appease 800 people on a message board. We actually need to stop talking about it as this site has been referenced on the debates multiple times from both sides so lets not do Brown any favors to add to his talking points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom