Wolf Gold .223/5.56 55gr FMJ $289.44/1000rds+Free Shipping!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    Sweet. If anyone is interested in splitting this deal up, let me know. I'm really only interested in 200-300 rounds.

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    I know its not as good of a deal, but Ammunitionstore.com has Wolf Gold 223 149.99/500rounds plus shipping. Guess its better than no ammo

Merlin593

Mar 29, 2013
    Towson, MD
    The Armory still has 1,000 rounds of Wolf Gold in stock without free shipping or the ammo can. Shipping has always been reasonable for me in the past because they are so close to Maryland.

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/product1887.html

X2 on the shipping costs to MD - typically a 1000 rd case has run under $11 delivered by fedex
    I've dealt with these guys for awhile now and have been very satisfied - good service, reliable inventory and cheap shipping.

Dan_Br

Jan 19, 2013
    Carroll County
    The Armory still has 1,000 rounds of Wolf Gold in stock without free shipping or the ammo can. Shipping has always been reasonable for me in the past because they are so close to Maryland.

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/product1887.html

X2 on the shipping costs to MD - typically a 1000 rd case has run under $11 delivered by fedex
    I've dealt with these guys for awhile now and have been very satisfied - good service, reliable inventory and cheap shipping.

sold out now

Nodak Kid

Jun 30, 2013
    USA
    Its funny, their main page shows it in stock but its out of stock when you click on it. I've never ordered from them before, but they have great prices!

I've ordered from them a few different times and have always had good luck. Since they are located in VA, their shipping charges in most cases, are less than other vendors.

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    I've had this in my browser Window for like 3 weeks now, just been too busy to get it, have some time today aaaaaaaand its gone :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom