• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I mean the AK fires in bust of 2 or more rounds every time I pull the trigger. It real fun but not allow at the range on Plant Road (Cryptsharp Range I believe). To fix it, I have to file the trigger sear and replace trigger spring and recoil spring.

Um, that rifle is considered full auto by the BATFE, and as an unregistered full auto, you are committing a felony by having it and not having it fixed IMMEDIATELY.

To the BATFE is doesn't matter WHY is it doing it, the fact that it is doing it is a BIG problem.

SlowShooter

SeaWaves not TigerStripes
    Dec 28, 2011
    Silver Spring, MD
    Um, that rifle is considered full auto by the BATFE, and as an unregistered full auto, you are committing a felony by having it and not having it fixed IMMEDIATELY.

To the BATFE is doesn't matter WHY is it doing it, the fact that it is doing it is a BIG problem.

I agree 100%. It has been fixed long ago!

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    STOP, Enough already.... now we have finally settled this AR -VS-AK thing. If we could only settle the 9mm-VS-45 thing there would be no reason for this board.

SlowShooter

SeaWaves not TigerStripes
    Dec 28, 2011
    Silver Spring, MD
    Is English not your primary language? Just a curiosity, not attempting to be insulting.

I've had a very difficult time trying to decipher what you've been saying. Having been on the road for 17 hours probably didn't help.....

I confess, I got a D on technical writing class. Did you look at the video post just above that post? Thanks for asking and ha a great thanksgiving!

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Is English not your primary language? Just a curiosity, not attempting to be insulting.

I've had a very difficult time trying to decipher what you've been saying. Having been on the road for 17 hours probably didn't help.....

I confess, I got a D on technical writing class. Did you look at the video post just above that post? Thanks for asking and ha a great thanksgiving!

Might Mr. Slowshooter's nation of origin be Vietnam? You are not compelled to answer. It's none of anyone's business.:)

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Not sure a Century built rifle lubricated with vegetable oil is a solid representation of the durability of an AK rifle :D .

I had the sound turned down but Did I see right but the AR is a custom built HBAR.
    I thought I could see the barrel change to a lighter shade as he was shooting.

Would I really want to use steel case bi metal jacket ammo for reliability? Hmm

friendlyhippo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 7, 2015
    Glen Burnout

No because embedded videos don't show on android devices on this forum. Since that's all I have available to browse the forum during my tdy, no. I haven't seen any videos. It was just a question; there's no need to be a defensive dick about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom