• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Baltimore County Game & Fish is having their annual Gun Show at the Club House on Sept 12th. I have a link at the bottom with all the info. It's a small show with mostly members selling their unwanted firearms, ammo, hunting gear and who know what else. All State & Federal Laws are followed. Thanks for looking, Chris

http://bcgf.org/event/gun-show-2/

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Dealer set up starts at 7 am Public at 9 am to 4 pm. But many will show up a little earlier and the full show is done by 2 pm with only a few vendors left at 4 pm. Chris

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    Dealer set up starts at 7 am Public at 9 am to 4 pm. But many will show up a little earlier and the full show is done by 2 pm with only a few vendors left at 4 pm. Chris

I'm been multiple times over the last couple of years......a FEW vendors is all they ever have......it's more like a members swap meet....

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    I'm been multiple times over the last couple of years......a FEW vendors is all they ever have......it's more like a members swap meet....

Personally, I'd rather go to a swap meet style "show" where there might actually be some deals, than one with all stores/vendors selling everything at same price as at their store everyday. ;)

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    Personally, I'd rather go to a swap meet style "show" where there might actually be some deals, than one with all stores/vendors selling everything at same price as at their store everyday. ;)

I don't disagree. Just do not want folks to be disappointed. The first time my son and I went there were only 5-6 folks with vendor tables. Based on the hype we were definitely expecting more.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    At the meeting tonight the chair for the show had 22 vendors/club members on board and counting. That would about 50 tables of stuff. The last few shows there was anything from hunting clothing, black powder guns, all sorts of modern rifles, shotguns and handguns. Lots of knives, ammo and magazines even a 4X4 was sold. A lot of the tables are members looking to get rid of one thing to fund their next project. Chris

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I can attest to the show wrapping earlier than advertised. I showed up at 3:15 last year and there were like 3 people left packing up...

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    The show doesn't actively go after a lot of the dealers as it's a one show and it's outside but under cover. Many of the larger dealers don't want to haul a truck load of stuff to set up for one day. The Club has patterned their show similar to the old Bel Air Gun Show where most of the tables were privates. The nice thing about this show is that you can find stuff that has been in hiding in someone's safe for a while. Many of the members are getting up in years and are now cutting loose. I always find some sort of treasure. Chris

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    I always find some sort of treasure. Chris

I can attest to this. Last year I bought a 1930's 12ga Stevens Break Action shotty for $40.
    The year before, I bought a Sporterized 1917 Enfield for $175.

I always come away with something. Not nearly as big as the others shows, but there are deals. As stated many of the members are showing their age, and beginning to part with some of their collections.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I can attest to this. Last year I bought a 1930's 12ga Stevens Break Action shotty for $40.
    The year before, I bought a Sporterized 1917 Enfield for $175.

I always come away with something. Not nearly as big as the others shows, but there are deals. As stated many of the members are showing their age, and beginning to part with some of their collections.

Yea ,there were about 75 folks at the old timers (20 year or more members) picnic last weekend, so this is true.
    I went to the show last year and got there late, so most were gone. I would go this year, but I have to pick my son up from his OA ordeal at Broadcreek in the morning.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    Yea ,there were about 75 folks at the old timers (20 year or more members) picnic last weekend, so this is true.
    I went to the show last year and got there late, so most were gone. I would go this year, but I have to pick my son up from his OA ordeal at Broadcreek in the morning.

When I did OA Saturday was a day long event...is that no longer the case?

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes
    I will be there at 6 to help set-up and maybe catch some early deals:innocent0

Seriously, it is a really nice swap meet kind of show. You won't see air soft or a tons of chinese knife vendors.

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    I'm a member and have been a 'dealer' in the past. I sold out quickly and found some great deals. I will agree you must attend early and the membership attends looking to see if 'old what's his name' is finally selling that tack driver he's been shooting since man discovered fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom