• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • capinyoass

Apr 19, 2013
    I was watching a CNN interview as he makes his bid for the Democrat nomination and was wondering, did he swallow a Boy Scout Whistle?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I was watching a CNN interview as he makes his bid for the Democrat nomination and was wondering, did he swallow a Boy Scout Whistle?

Trump castrated him. He's appealing to the eunuch vote.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    He just comes off as a crybaby in this article - he's trying all of the old politician wording tricks, but it makes him come off as a wuss.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Martin-OMalley-Campaigns-in-NH-323023981.html

Examples:

Asked at a New Hampshire house party how he explains Trump's frontrunner status, the Democratic candidate said it ties in with the fact that while people are working harder than ever, their standard of living is not improving.

"This is a summer, I think, of anger and fear," said O'Malley. "I believe what Mr. Trump has hit upon is that sad, human willingness that there is to blame others when we're not getting ahead."
    Oh boo-fricken-hoo. Is that the best he could come up with?

"He apologized like a baby, like a disgusting, little, weak, pathetic baby," said Trump.

Necn asked O'Malley if it is hard not to engage with Trump when he says things like that.

"Well, I'm less concerned about Donald Trump's adolescent name calling propensities than I am about the way he says really racist and hate filled things," he said.
    Way to dodge the issue that you are exactly what Trump says you are - little, weak, pathetic and disgusting.

At this point, he's doing anything he can to try to show he's relevant, but the truth is, he's not - Trump simply pointed out the obvious.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I love watching him beg for attention and get barely any.
    He's doing everything he can, even going so far as to try to get Trump into his press, but nothing is working.

And I love how he's all pissy about there only being 6 debates. He knows that he has good personal charisma and regardless of the fact that he's doing little more than spewing lies and pandering blather, the masses (who are asses) lap it up like it's mother's milk. With only 6 debates, he can't generate enough of that to build any kind of following or momentum.

I truly hope his future political career just dies on the vine. He screwed up Maryland bad enough already and the rest of the country certainly doesn't need any of what he has to offer.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    right!

I can see him ask to take off his shirt or show more pics of him without his shirt. That doofus. Sort of has that Goofy buck tooth look at times.

uh, yuup. I'm goofy! And I am running for Prezdent. Whooooo-hoo-hoo-hooie!

Attachments

• goofy.png
      goofy.png
      20.2 KB · Views: 509

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I can see him ask to take off his shirt or show more pics of him without his shirt. That doofus. Sort of has that Goofy buck tooth look at times.

uh, yuup. I'm goofy! And I am running for Prezdent. Whooooo-hoo-hoo-hooie!

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Better watch out. The shooter in VA shows what can happen when people don't get the amount of attention they think they deserve.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

Trump castrated him. He's appealing to the eunuch vote.

:lol2::lol2::lol2: Great follow.

So O'Malley's mad about politicians throwing insults.

Pot, meet kettle.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2001-02-11/topic/0102100263_1_jessamy-mayor-sun

Impressive memory. These kind of folks always strike me as cowards - they can dish it out when the target doesn't have much power - but can't stand up for themselves when on the receiving end from an equal or someone more accomplished (or a bunch of BLM protestors - who might enjoy the contents of the above link as well).

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    If only someone could locate the article or clip where he verbally threatened a 70 year old man who criticized him. He's a total *****. A day or two later, the producer of Ed Norris radio show , Maynard, very vocally called him out on air. Told him if he's such a big man he'd meet him anytime, any place. The ***** never responded. I'd love to see him out of public office and w/o a caravan of security to protect his chicken shit ass.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll

While he was governor, he fancied himself a barfly in the bars next to State Circle. He would weasel in with a big goofy grin, looking like a fish out of water, try to insert himself into conversations, get dirty looks with people ignoring him, and quickly weasel back out. No joke. I always got to watch it from no more than 10-20 feet away. He came up to me one night and said something while I was sitting at my usual bar, so I just turned my head and stared at the closest TV.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Now there's furnituregate - http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rchases-from-governors-mansion-draw-scrutiny/

Hogan: "'... I’d hate to hear what they call the 20-year-old stuff I brought with me from my house to replace it all.'”

My O'Malley story: During the joint hearings (or whatever it was called) in April 2013 I stepped out to go to the bathroom. In the hallway just outside the hearing room, there was a guy, about 5'5" or so, slight built, in jeans (I think) and a grey hoodie with the hood up over his head, pulled low over his face. He looked like a middle-aged convenience store robber.

I thought it was a little weird for someone to be dressed like that skulking around the halls there and for none of the guards taking any notice at all. I also felt he looked a little familiar.

Back inside, I thought about it some more and started thinking that guy was MOM wanting to go unnoticed. I wasn't sure, though because I hadn't really paid a lot of attention to him in the past. I looked at some photos on my phone and became pretty convinced it was him.

My biggest regret now is not telling anyone of the people in the gallery that I thought he was outside since it seemed there was a lot of tweeting and posting of updates on the hearing. It would have been fun for a bunch of 2A supporters to go out and, er, "greet" him. But, I didn't personally know anyone there and I'm just not that outgoing of a guy.

20-20 hindsight, alas.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    My O'Malley story: During the joint hearings (or whatever it was called) in April 2013 I stepped out to go to the bathroom. In the hallway just outside the hearing room, there was a guy, about 5'5" or so, slight built, in jeans (I think) and a grey hoodie with the hood up over his head, pulled low over his face. He looked like a middle-aged convenience store robber.

I thought it was a little weird for someone to be dressed like that skulking around the halls there and for none of the guards taking any notice at all. I also felt he looked a little familiar.

Back inside, I thought about it some more and started thinking that guy was MOM wanting to go unnoticed. I wasn't sure, though because I hadn't really paid a lot of attention to him in the past. I looked at some photos on my phone and became pretty convinced it was him.

My biggest regret now is not telling anyone of the people in the gallery that I thought he was outside since it seemed there was a lot of tweeting and posting of updates on the hearing. It would have been fun for a bunch of 2A supporters to go out and, er, "greet" him. But, I didn't personally know anyone there and I'm just not that outgoing of a guy.

20-20 hindsight, alas.
    Don't worry about it as a missed opportunity because at 5'5" it couldn't have been O'Malley - he's not nearly that small. His height is listed at 6', but in the times I've met him, he comes across as being a bit taller and bigger than me, and I'm 6'1".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom