• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Except that one of our members was recently denied and told that the deposits have to be cash to matter.

#cashdepositsmatter
    #CDM

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

:lol:

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    Except that one of our members was recently denied and told that the deposits have to be cash to matter.

#cashdepositsmatter
    #CDM

Everyone knows criminals use their clairvoyance and telepathy to accurately determine whose deposits are in cash so they know whom to rob.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    And remember, the reason Maryland gets away with it is Long Gun Open Carry is legal. I doubt DC will allow me to rock my FN SLP MK2 Tactical up and down Pennsylvania Avenue, even if it's "just a shotgun."

And I doubt MD would allow traipsing up and down West Street with one either.

Last edited:

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Since DC relies heavily on Maryland's G&S may issue Scheme, I am going to add G&S to my DC application exactly the same as I did in Maryland.

As time goes on, we'll see DC's scheme more closely resemble that of NJ's rather than MD's.
    Applicants will be told they should hire private security (usually off duty/retired LEO) if they need to carry cash, or simply told they should find another line of work. At least MD seems to have the backdoor route of business owner to get your foot in the door.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    As time goes on, we'll see DC's scheme more closely resemble that of NJ's rather than MD's.
    Applicants will be told they should hire private security (usually off duty/retired LEO) if they need to carry cash, or simply told they should find another line of work. At least MD seems to have the backdoor route of business owner to get your foot in the door.
    I hope you are wrong. I fear you are right. I have not gotten a response to my application yet (with G&S). My 90 days is any day now.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    This^... I am fine with those of the mindset that nothing will change here in Maryland. But for those who insist on throwing barbs at the members who have hope that things WILL change, well that's just being a troll. I have directed a lot of people to this forum and explained that there is an enormous amount of good information here. As stated previously, we can use all the help we can get in this state's 2A fight. But I also warned that there are also a host of subversives on here as well. One of my friends was pretty quick to point out that there sure is a lot of "eating our own" going on in some of the threads. Being the eternal optimist... I am of the belief that things will change here in Maryland in my lifetime... for the good.

One of my favorite lines, maybe Alex Jones channeled that one. I've not noted any anti Psychological Operatives, but maybe they are that good.

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    Day 90 & no denial letter... Snallygaster - you see anything yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom