• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    Hey JT, my brother just picked up an 05 or 06 CLK63 Black Series, but he lives in Springfield, VA. Do you only service MD?
    Very nice! Pass along my info to him and I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks in advance

Wish I would have seen this when I still had my E55 AMG. Hell of a car but wow the repair bills were scary. All work was done under warranty but I sold it with a month left on the factory warranty. I miss the car so I wouldn't rule out another one.
    Go for it! E55 is one of my favorites.

JT does nice work. I'm about to send my ML to him for brakes.
    See you soon. Thanks for the kind words

Will keep this in mind. Picked up a 2011 E550 4MATIC Nov 1st. At the dealer now for warranty work, but would be nice to have someone that comes to you. Are you able to file work under extended warranties? (Safegaurd/Route66)

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    I generally don't work with the extended warranties but I do offer the maintenance services (A and B as well as transmission services, etc...) and other repairs not under warranty MUCH cheaper than the dealer. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    I am selling my SL55 AMG Mercedes if anyone is intersted please PM me. Absolutely mint condition, iridium silver w charcoal and walnut interior, 67k miles, renntech upgrades. Just an awesome car overall. Comes with all documentation, service history and all records, one owner car. Also comes with a chrysler service contract (CSC) full warranty thru April 2014. Only reason I'm selling is I took delivery on another new car and can't afford to keep both.

bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    JT how would one in the DMV area make use of your service, as I see you mainly cover the Baltimore Metro Area?

I had my rear airmatic suspension replaced 2011 E550 4MATIC, but now I'm hearing a rattling sound (similar to the sound of my finaces Honda with a bad control arm) from the front right side that wasn't there before. Also would like to have the brake pads replaced all around as the dealer used cheap pads and they squeak. Would like to swap with ceramic or whatever you recommend is best.

You can shoot me a PM and I will follow up with a call.

Thanks again!

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

G20

Feb 18, 2013
    JT - Looking at a 2006 CLK350 w/70k mls. Any thoughts on this car? I read this model year suffers from a balance shaft sprocket issue which to fix requires the entire engine to be lifted out. Parts are cheap but I guess labor is a bitch.

If I get a Merc will def be giving you a shout!

Last edited:

terp

Jul 12, 2007
    JT - Will be keeping you in mind for service on my SLK. Haven't been happy with dealer service.

Do you do or can you recommend someone who does body work on mercedes? I managed to back the SLK into my SUV in the driveway while in a hurry to leave one morning. Trailer hitch punched a hole in the bumper.

G20

Feb 18, 2013
    JT - Will be keeping you in mind for service on my SLK. Haven't been happy with dealer service.

Do you do or can you recommend someone who does body work on mercedes? I managed to back the SLK into my SUV in the driveway while in a hurry to leave one morning. Trailer hitch punched a hole in the bumper.

EuroPros is the best in the metropolitan area hands-down. If you are within an hour of Gaithersburg it's worth the drive, stop in an see Derrick or Tom - tell'm Chris with the white BMW diesel sent ya! Derrick use to be the head painter at Wagon Works, which has gone down hill after he left.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    JT - Looking at a 2006 CLK350 w/70k mls. Any thoughts on this car? I read this model year suffers from a balance shaft sprocket issue which to fix requires the entire engine to be lifted out. Parts are cheap but I guess labor is a bitch.

If I get a Merc will def be giving you a shout!

CLK is a nice car. As for the balance shaft issues that effects basically all 05-late 07 cars and trucks. Chances are it has been replaced by now but only a dealer would be able to look up that info for you. If you do end up needing a new balance shaft I can tell you that my repair price is THOUSANDS cheaper than the dealer.

Sure thing. I'd be glad to help you out.

How much bumper damage is there (scuffed, cracked, torn off, etc...) and where are you located?

trance3

Jun 13, 2013
    Wow! That's pretty cool. I'd love to help you "service" it sometime. Haha

JT, soon I will be in market for Bluetech 350. I will let you know, as I may have questions and once I will have it, of course, I will let you do the maintenance.

You have a good rep here among 2A guys, and you are also on arfcom. I wish you can expand your support to Audi and Bmws too.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    JT, soon I will be in market for Bluetech 350. I will let you know, as I may have questions and once I will have it, of course, I will let you do the maintenance.

You have a good rep here among 2A guys, and you are also on arfcom. I wish you can expand your support to Audi and Bmws too.

Sure thing man. I'm glad to help out and Thank you! I have been considering expanding to BMW, but its going to be a while.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Got your PM, thanks :) I'm going to continue the "try it myself, what's the worst that can happen I only paid $800 for the car" approach so wish me luck lol

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    Got your PM, thanks :) I'm going to continue the "try it myself, what's the worst that can happen I only paid $800 for the car" approach so wish me luck lol
    Good luck man. Only advice I can give is stick to oem parts. Its not worth saving a few bucks and having it cause catastrophic damage if it breaks.
    I have a 2001 ML320 that needs a hydraulic ABS pump. Know where I can buy a used one for cheap and have you install it?

Potomac German auto. Based out of Frederick.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Good luck man. Only advice I can give is stick to oem parts. Its not worth saving a few bucks and having it cause catastrophic damage if it breaks.

Potomac German auto. Based out of Frederick.

Appreciate it :) I've been trying to do the whole buy once cry once thing. Fortunately, parts haven't been too expensive and the spread between URO and Lemfoerder hasn't been too bad.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    Just a friendly bump. Ive gotten quite a bit of business here. Just wanted to say thank you

Attachments

• pricing.jpg
      pricing.jpg
      46.5 KB · Views: 118

Sunir

Jul 10, 2013
    I am selling my SL55 AMG Mercedes if anyone is intersted please PM me. Absolutely mint condition, iridium silver w charcoal and walnut interior, 67k miles, renntech upgrades. Just an awesome car overall. Comes with all documentation, service history and all records, one owner car. Also comes with a chrysler service contract (CSC) full warranty thru April 2014. Only reason I'm selling is I took delivery on another new car and can't afford to keep both.

On a side note...I kept the car over the winter and recently in the spring decided to get it back out for sale if anyone is interested please let me know.

Keep up the good work JT for benz service and MDS for your membership and support :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom