• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    I jumped on this same sale they had on Memorial day. Actually shipped fast and couldn't be happier with the scope. Battery life is supposed to be something ridiculous like 3 years continuously on at half power. The mount also seems to retain cowittness with the irons between rifles.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Fair warning friends...

I've read that Aimpoint is about to reveal (maybe they already have) some new or improved optics; so you can expect prices to be dropping. This is a perfect example of a truly great optic starting to be genuinely sold at a discount. These are very good prices, but look for them to continue to drop until they sell out all their current inventory. Newer models (modest improvements, maybe) to be announced soon.

I'm most interested in the T-1/R-1 optic; I have only a chinese copy, but it works great. To me, these are the best optics available today.

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    Aimpoint has very well made products, certain ones that I consider cost prohibited or over priced. I did the same thing as Minuteman with the Aimpoint Micro, which I believe runs about $600+. I bought a nice chinese copy from Primary Arms for less than $100 on sale. I love what it is for the price, but if the actual Micro had been offered for less than $600 I would have definitely looked into it. At this point they probally are overpriced. Subsribed.

sead0nkey

Señor member
    Jul 25, 2008
    AA
    I have this in front of a g33 and for MEit is the best set up. I have bought and sold so many optics (swfa 1-4,vortex2x10,t1,eotech2-0, and a few I forgot) aimpoint pro + g33 is perfect.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    OP, thanks for the heads-up!
    Ordered one yesterday and was sent a Quantum Shipping Notice with tracking number the same day by PSA.... I was shocked

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    OP, thanks for the heads-up!
    Ordered one yesterday and was sent a Quantum Shipping Notice with tracking number the same day by PSA.... I was shocked
    I'm usually happy if they ship the same month I place my order, wouldn't dare of hoping for same day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom