• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Wendy and I went to Cabela's Delaware store and bought a Barnett Predator Crossbow yesterday. On sale for $349, bought some fields tips, extras bolts and some broad heads bring the total to about $450. Wendy shot it a few times there at the store, it was shooting real nice. Started playing with the scope this morning as the eye relief was off for her, so I move the scope forward on the rails. Now I'm thinking here we go, will have to sight the bow in. We set up 20/25/30/40 yds markers. First shot at 20 yds is an inch low of the center Wow. Next shot at 30 is almost dead center and the last shot at 40 was two inches low. This was all off hand. No adjustments needed. So from there Wendy climbs up into the stand and I set target up at different yards, well there are going to be some dead deer this year. If you have never fired a crossbow, do it they are sweet. And you don't have to spent $1K to hit the target/deer. Chris

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Enjoy a good crossbow has been on my wishlist for a long time.

Same. always look at them at Cabelas,Dicks or Bass Pro. Just always other things to spend money on. I am not a hunter so it is hard to justify. Is xbow season the same as bow in md ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom