• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MaraD

The Tall Girl
    Aug 15, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    Newegg has very fast shipping to the Baltimore area. I believe they ship out of PA or NJ. Generally computer parts I purchase from Newegg arrive in 24 hours without expedited shipping.

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    What's a Newegg ?

Newegg is an online computer part and electronics reseller. I buy a lot of out-of-channel parts from them. Guess now I can do some combined shipping!:lol:

Newegg is legit - they've been around forever. Used to be called Egghead Software back in the '80s and '90s. Went bankrupt in early 2000s. Then the founders relaunched as "Newegg".

This is good to know for when Amazon eventually starts charging ales tax in Maryland! Thanks, OP.

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    Newegg is legit - they've been around forever. Used to be called Egghead Software back in the '80s and '90s. Went bankrupt in early 2000s. Then the founders relaunched as "Newegg".

This is good to know for when Amazon eventually starts charging ales tax in Maryland! Thanks, OP.

You bite your tongue! :(

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County

Don't think so. Egghead sucked. Newegg rocks.

Traditionally, the egg is a symbol of birth and unlimited potential. The founders selected “Newegg” as the company name to signify new hope for e-commerce during a period when e-commerce businesses were struggling to survive.[8] The company has no relation to the Egghead Software chain that was active from 1984-2001.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newegg

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    They are trying to compete with amazon. Sears is doing similar things. Everyone is trying the one stop market place newegg even does Rimz Yo.

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    lol

DAC Punch Winchester Tool 15 Piece Punch Set Brass/Steel 363257

Please Note: Please check your state regulations, hunting regulations, etc before placing an order with this supplier. Your order may be canceled if the item is not able to be shipped to your state due to their regulations.

UPC: 761903363257
    SKU: ODB9479226

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Newegg + gun accessories? Awesome.

Attachments

• Shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg
      Shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg
      29.2 KB · Views: 388

mward

Ultimate Member
    Dec 4, 2009
    Annapolis
    sales tax, not "ales" tax - sorry, lol.

Their Baltimore distro center is supposed to open sometime in 2014 which means they will have to start charging MD sales tax since they will have an in-state presence.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...ution-center-fulfillment-center-new-warehouse

Oh I know exactly what you meant. I'm not looking forward to it. Stuff Is so cheap without the damn tax. Guess I have to find another place. Maybe Newegg if they offer a similar "prime" feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom