• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ooops

Former Navy Bubblehead
    Nov 11, 2010
    Red Lion, PA
    I think I'm finally done messing around with these two.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322610443.284044.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322610443.284044.jpg
      41.7 KB · Views: 1,077

kfrede86

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2010
    St. Marys
    Just put some new furniture on my 14.5" AR. The last thing I want to get is a light and this one will be done.:D

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpg
      IMG_0076.jpg
      74.1 KB · Views: 1,182
    • IMG_0054.jpg
      IMG_0054.jpg
      75 KB · Views: 1,128

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    heres my AR

Bushmaster M4, Magpul furniture, Aimpoint Comp M2 red dot, surfire scout weapons light

Attachments

• bushmaster m4crop.jpg
      bushmaster m4crop.jpg
      39.7 KB · Views: 1,023

sigrug17

Jun 22, 2009
    Gaithersburg
    mount problems

I'd very much like to know about the loose scope mount issues...I think I'm just about to buy that Burris mount. Thanks for any help...

100_1345.JPG

My latest build, May group buy Spikes Zombie Lower, Kies Mk I 7.62*39 upper, Magpul stock and grip, Millet DMS on PEPR Mount, Spikes Enhanced Combat Trigger (real nice).

Had it out this weekend and am very impressed, even with loose scope mounts, various small ammo issues (a pile of Tula with really recessed primers that caused problems) and some adjustments that need made it held 2" groups reliably on a hot barrel with surplus. With some adjustments I think it will turn into a great upper with sub 1" performance. Just need to get the gas adjust right (critical for 7.62*39) as it is still ejecting weakly and denting brass (bad mojo for my handloads), and find quality mags (going to have to scavenge around for Cproducts mags at the shows) and I should be good to go. Functions dead perfectly on the 5rd mag. Good fit to the spikes lower as well.

I am going to use the same lower for a 300 blackout build. My next full build will be another 5.56 gun.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    This is what happens when you've got parts laying around. I got bored this week and morphed a light weight carbine into this: Spike's 16" BAR upper, Fail Zero BCG, Tactical Innovations lower, RRA two stage trigger, ACE stock, YHM BUIS, ACOG TA031, maritime mag. Fun, fun. Off to Hap Baker tomorrow.

f573b7e1.jpg

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Added another one to the collection today.... :party29:

And the next one is already in progress... :D

Attachments

• DSCN1442a.JPG
      DSCN1442a.JPG
      186.2 KB · Views: 653

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I wasn't offended, but some members do get a bit ruffled by that type of display..., ahh your in the advanced stages of EBR syndrome, your bank account has my condolences.

I wasn't sure about the Mako stock when you first mentioned it, but that looks pretty nice on a completed build. Good work.

TROOPER

Ultimate Member
    May 22, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    I wasn't offended, but some members do get a bit ruffled by that type of display..., ahh your in the advanced stages of EBR syndrome, your bank account has my condolences.

I wasn't sure about the Mako stock when you first mentioned it, but that looks pretty nice on a completed build. Good work.

I know right, but I had to get myself a Christmas present HaHa :D

Yeah the Mako seems pretty nice, and it's very solid.

We'll see how it holds up at the range, and if there is any annoying buffer spring noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom