• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Ok, it's my turn to speak up as well. Last week i drove from Glen Burnie to Howard county with the sole intention to drop 900 bucks CASH on a new rifle. In that time I got a little lost on the way and called the store and told then i was lost no more then 5 mins. away. The store owner gave me on of the worst attitudes and was upsest with the face I was asking him how to get to his establishment. I'm not one take things like this personally but in the customer service ( retail ) business you have to have some manners. I mean these guys are not selling the Sunday paper, they are selling expensive retail goods, while at the same time competing with online dealers who often have a better price. But anyway, after the unpleasent phone conversation I just turned around and drove all the way back to glen burnie. No gun for me and no money that day for him. someone will buy his rifle later, and I'll get my rifle later, but my money and repeat business will go elsewere from now on. Most gun stores in central Md. are very, very, very, bad with treating new customers with any respect. I often go to gun stores with money in my wallet, but act as if I'm stupid, young and ignorant to firearms. and I always pay in full at the time of purchace. To say the most I will only buy from one person locally and thats Gun Connection. I don't bother with anyone who will not show me respect because I look like an 18 year old kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom