• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    OK, I've been by the place 100's of times but never went in. Was told it only had high end shotguns. Well, the shop is more then just $$$$ shotguns. Yes, the walls are filled with Zoli, SKB, Perazzi and others I'll never buy. The $8,000 .410 was calling my name:sad20:.

Now, what the surprise in the shop was the 12 LWRC rifles, 2 left handed Stags, and 20 other AR's. Lots of pistols and one LWRC PSD-P. Other rifles from Cowboy to three gun. No AK's.

Only shop close with more AR's is Steele's in DE.

So if you live near OC you can find four shops selling AR's in less time then driving to Salisbury.

That is across from the Food Lion.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    They seem like nice folks.... I was in there in September... Nice selection of shotguns, still getting settled, some nice handguns and several A/R's.... They do a lot of business on Gunbroker.. I hope they can do enough business there in the brick mortar location. Will be stopping by this coming weekend when I go down to check on my place. Definitely worth a look.

sernv99

Mar 20, 2009
    Fairfax
    I have bought a few sporting shotguns from Larry, when he was doing his FFL business out of his home in Montgomery County (MoCo). Since he was originally a home based FFL, he did almost all of his sales either by word of mouth or through the auction websites. He is a big time Perazzi dealer and is ranked within the top two dealers in Perazzi sales for the last year or two. He caters to mostly sporting clays and skeet/trap shooters. He wanted to expand his FFL business to a normal store-front operation,so he can carry other types of guns and accessories, and had told me trying to rent storefront space in MoCo was extremely expensive so he looked at the Eastern Shore area.

He is a straight-up guy. He has bent over backwards on a couple of high dollar guns I bought from him, when I wanted a different barrel or stock set for a couple of guns I was interested in. I always check his inventory on gunbroker whenever I am in the market for a new sporting shotgun.

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    "Location:
    9927 Stephen Decatur Hwy F7
    That is across from the Food Lion."

And today, I read an advert in O.C. Dispatch of Larry's "Newest and Largest" Gun Shop
    located: Rt. 611, Teal Marsh Shopping Ctr. F7, West O.C......

Same place????

R

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    "Location:
    9927 Stephen Decatur Hwy F7
    That is across from the Food Lion."

And today, I read an advert in O.C. Dispatch of Larry's "Newest and Largest" Gun Shop
    located: Rt. 611, Teal Marsh Shopping Ctr. F7, West O.C......

Same place????

R

I think 611 is Stephen Decatur.

If you pass his place on the right you can make a right and backtrack through parking lots

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 4

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Ok guy, no 8 day release when I asked. I work just a few miles down the road. Small Selection of handguns. Limited black rifles. I saw the 65K shotgun and said I'm out....

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Friendly folks. Not my cup of tea as far as gunshops go. It DOES NOT resemble in any way, shape or form any trading post I've seen....shoulda chose another name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom