• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave Jr.

Nov 9, 2010
    Wye River, MD
    Stop by Chesapeake guns and say hello to Mark. They are small but they have a good selection. Don't ask about a FFL transfer though, he charges $100.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Tuckahoe has a pretty good selection of hunting guns; mostly shotguns (shot and slug) and muzzleloaders. Some rifles and a good selection of bows. No handguns that I'm aware of.

Dave Jr.

Nov 9, 2010
    Wye River, MD
    I take back what I said. I called Chesapeake Guns and they are insane. I asked about an FFL transfer and she said "why in the world would I do that when I can get the gun myself"? Yeah, they can get the gun but it's $200 more. They will not transfer any guns unless they are rare and hard to get and then only will they transfer for $100. I told them that other shops do it for a fee and she said " you aren't doing it here". Nice business model Chesapeake Guns. I won't every buy a thing from you again. :mad54: That said, I was able to buy a nice XD 9 subcompact for $379 free shipping from Kentucky Gun Co. and used one of the partners here on the page as my FFL. Thanks Corsica Coatings.

Stop by Chesapeake guns and say hello to Mark. They are small but they have a good selection. Don't ask about a FFL transfer though, he charges $100.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    That said, I was able to buy a nice XD 9 subcompact for $379 free shipping from Kentucky Gun Co. and used one of the partners here on the page as my FFL. Thanks Corsica Coatings.

Joe's a great guy to work with for those of us down this way.

His business model is 100% the opposite of some other places. trbon8r and I have >tried< to get him to order stuff for us so we can throw him some business in exchange for the great deals on transfers and his response is always, "just buy it from _______ and I'll transfer it."

Besides, where else can one shoot a suppressed .44 magnum rifle when picking up their gun? :D

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    That 44 rifle is awesome! All you hear is the hammer hit and the thud of the bullet hitting the dirt backstop. Doesn't even bother the alpacas :) So cool!

larr

Apr 1, 2011
    Easternshore
    Chesapeake guns, grasonville.. nevermind.. look up.. How about tuckahoe sportsman, Denton.. on 404

they are ok if you have tons of money laying around that you want to get rid of, their prices are as high or not higher then gander mountain. take a ride to midcounty gun shop, Mike is a good guy and will treat you right

Tuckahoe has a pretty good selection of hunting guns; mostly shotguns (shot and slug) and muzzleloaders. Some rifles and a good selection of bows. No handguns that I'm aware of.

they dont sell any regulated firearms

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Old man wayne over at Manchester is a good place. And Dave around the corner at Littleton's. I've been to winks a few times never made a gun purchase though. And I refuse to even go in Gander Mountain......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom