Does the wal mart in La plata sell ammo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madness3120

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2012
    If not, do any wal marts in pg, charles or calvert county?

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    Yes, but you will not find .223 or 7.62 there. You have to cross the Nice bridge and go down to the Dahlgren, VA Wal-Mart for that stuff.

Waldorf Wal-Mart doesn't sell ammo or firearms because of some store policy. I forget what it is... something like within a certain amount of miles to a Metropolitan area.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Prince Frederick and Dunkirk Walmarts sell ammo both rifle and pistol(but sometimes various calibers are sold out).
    The first gun I ever bought was at Waldorf Walmart about 15 years ago, back when the store was still worth going to.

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    It should, only the ones within 20 miles of DC should not according to what I've heard.

I talked to an employee and they said that the Waldorf store falls within the distance where store policy prohibits them from selling firearms or ammo.

I just Map Quested the driving distance from the Waldorf store and it is only 19.2 miles driving distance up Route 5/Branch Ave to the DC border.

vin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 19, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    I talked to an employee and they said that the Waldorf store falls within the distance where store policy prohibits them from selling firearms or ammo.

wonder why kind of insider tax break they get for doing that...

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    At one time they didn't even sell arrows. I thought to myself, "Yeah, there have been a rash of people being impaled as result of drive by arrow shootings lately." :rolleyes:

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Stupid. Does make you think of what back door deals are going on with the gubmitt.

A few years ago I remember Wal-Mart had agreed with some set of policies suggested by Michael Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns. It was on C-SPAN, can't remember exactly what the policies were but of course it was extra BS trying to "keep guns off the streets" that overreaches state, local and federal law.

Don't like it, don't shop there. :o Although this area makes me miss the Wal-Mart Supercenters I got used to up in western PA... I could get almost anything I needed in one trip. They always had plenty of ammo, and their grocery sections were better than the Food Lion I live next to now...

Jstevens56

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2012
    Somewhere in Merryland
    It's name is Target and it dose not sell any thing to do with GUNS!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337825335.691116.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom