• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I placed this order Saturday evening, after reading the above post. I got a tracking number within a few minutes of the order, it arrived today. Fast processing, so far I'm impressed. Can't wait to get it installed, and test run.:D

Have you tried it? How's it work? A co-worker wants a bump stock and I think that one is prolly the best one for the money.

Leper Messiah

Aug 18, 2014
    I placed this order Saturday evening, after reading the above post. I got a tracking number within a few minutes of the order, it arrived today. Fast processing, so far I'm impressed. Can't wait to get it installed, and test run.:D

Mine will be here thursday!

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    ......oh lord..here I go spending more money on some black rifle stuff. Waiting to hear how folks like it during their test fire.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    If it's made like the slidefire stock, it's going to work. I can't imagine why it wouldn't.

Good Luck!
    Jim Smith

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    You could shoot Bump Fire or genuine Full Auto at the AGC, as long as every shot impacts in the berm.

Usually most if not all Range Officers will not allow more than 1 shot per second or even slower. I have been on the line when someone just wanted to empty their mag to go home and quick fired the rest of the rounds in the mag. The range officer was down by that shooter before he even came off the line. The shooter was read the riot act and was told NEVER to fire their weapon like that again if they valued their range badge.

Just my observation,
    Jim Smith

I think he is referring to the Monthly Machinegun Shoot?

No, I'm referring to my recent experiences hearing bursts of very rapid fire or bumpfire from somebody down the line somewhere. I've heard this on several occasions, not during the machine gun shoots, and the people were doing it off and on for at least 1/2 hour or more.

Jhsmith, may I ask WHEN that incident occurred, of the RO "reading the riot act" to someone rapid-firing? Things have changed a LOT at the AGC in recent years, and I would guess the incident you describe happened at least 5 years ago, or else the shooter didn't kep his rounds in the berm.

The big thing at the AGC is all rounds must impact the berm. They must strike the ground in front of the berm, nor may they go high.

In my experience, the ROs have no problem with firing as rapidly as possible, as long as the rounds go into the berm and stay there, rather than ricocheting over the ridge.

Personally, I have no trouble with the ROs, because I behave myself. This is my idea of a mag dump (aiming to the right of my target stand)
    https://vimeo.com/105505143

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    May of 2013. Maybe things have changed but every time I'm there, it's a second between each shot.

Jim Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom