• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Mine took approx. 30 days from snailmail submission to receiving the letter back.

No e-mail though, even though I provided it.

I guess it went in during a lull. It was almost two years ago now.

Phoenixsm

Aug 29, 2010
    Mine was mailed in early November and my approval letter just arrived last week.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    sorry, bump.

But. Would "personal pleasure" be a good enough reason? Or would I have to find another reason, and would my purchases then have to jive with the stated reason?

Hitman4509

Dec 7, 2010
    PG Co
    is there any particular thing I should put in the "describe nature of collecting activites" section? is collecting WWII weapons and modern millitary weapons and ok discription?

Write "to arm myself for the coming zombie apocalypse..." or "gotta get em before sen frosh outlaws them completely..." either should suffice...

CallMeIshmael

New Shooter
    Dec 25, 2010
    HoCo
    I snail mailed mine in december 23, and I haven't heard so much as a peep from anyone. Is there any harm in sending in a second application through fax? A week sounds so much better than three months+++

Email this guy Cpl. M. Cusimano at mcusimano@mdsp.org I called up there and if you follow th prompts you get his desk and he tells you (in his voicemail msg) to write an email for a faster response. So I did and got this reply like two days later "Your application was Not Disapproved, you may begin to purchase as a collector. Letters will be mailed as soon as time allows." So mabye he found a stamp and mailed my letter so I can start collecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom