• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    i'm not trolling and i'm not violating or being profane...i'm just being sincere and honest to all fellow MDshooter members a reminder at that to be vigilant alert...........we're all sick and tired to the point that everything thread is drunk chatter...i mean look at the state we live in number one!!! HELLO

I have a principle I keep at the fore...

Some days, if you don't laugh, you're gonna cry.

All in good fun, and we really do care about all of it (and our members)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I pity the fool who jibber jabbers without jabbering the jib.

980956_721539101207135_519401624_o-e1384069342874.jpg

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    where the President of Russia is a patriot compared to the piece of shиt commander of chief in our own homeland............but then we are all shиt out of luck when it comes to self defense in maryland with a firearm outside of our residents,unless privileged by being leo or etc......i personally am not afraid to expect what will eventually happen to show up upon our God saken soil.......we all know there will be a another plot before Christmas time :/ innocent lives "perdominantly in maryland" unless you are leo or rich.......the fear and anger has reached it's limits........take me to November 2016 for the Love of God!!!! come Carson or Trump we need you asap!!!

Please don't take this the wrong way... I do not mean it as an affront nor any insult to you... But that really rakes a nerve...

As a LEO... I've been kicked, bit, spit on, cut, punched, had someone's thumbs in my eye sockets as they tried to dig them out in a fight, shot at, hit by cars, burned, had nasty things thrown on me, called all manner of nasty names and just generally abused past the point where any human should have had to go... Pulled hamstring, lost a disc in my lower back, had to have physical therapy and surgeries for LOD injuries. Contacted and had to be tested for presence of some real nasty viruses. I've walked foot patrol in searing heat, pouring down deluge rain, sleet, snow and sub freezing weather... Dragged people out of burning cars and houses... Had to catch snakes and separate fighting pitbull dogs... And all for the sake of people who I don't even know... So please excuse me when I tell you that I don't feel so damned "privileged".

LEOs carry more for others than for themselves... It is not their fault that there are stupid people getting voted in by stupid people where they then make up stupid laws. Please don't call us "privileged". Thank you.

And for real... We do understand and sympathize with you and your frustration. Sadly there isn't too much we can do about it.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    i apologize and had no intention to offend anybody on this forum...i clearly made an ass of myself -_- little rants,bitching and complaining...too much preaching to the choir.....i feel helpless in this state/nation as do we all!!!

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    i apologize and had no intention to offend anybody on this forum...i clearly made an ass of myself -_- little rants,bitching and complaining...too much preaching to the choir.....i feel helpless in this state/nation as do we all!!!

Frustration removes filters some times... It's all good among friends once the air clears... Feelings are close to the surface for many folks under the current conditions. Cloudy with a chance of rain rant... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom