• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    *raises hand*

I cancelled an online order so that I could buy straight from them. Not sure when I'll make it over, but eventually...

I'll probably also grab a forged lower when they come in. Got the hankering for another SBR.

I made my pilgrimage up from St. Mary's County (twice) and came back home with a couple of lowers. :thumbsup:

Good on all of ya, so have I, and I will continue to.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Ugh, I am so waiting for an answer to this letter. It will change a LOT of decisions I've made if Engage gets the answer they (and we) want, including my timeline for leaving MD.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Ugh, I am so waiting for an answer to this letter. It will change a LOT of decisions I've made if Engage gets the answer they (and we) want, including my timeline for leaving MD.

I think it will be a little while. If there is no response we will go to court. Court will take even longer but will be final.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I rock my Engage shirt and cap proudly :)
    Now I got some gross sweat stains above the bill on the cap from wearing it so much, lol.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I think it will be a little while. If there is no response we will go to court. Court will take even longer but will be final.

I meant to say this before, but thanks, guys, for doing this for all of us.

Has there been any thought to challenge the 77R process for stripped lowers in a similar fashion?

kraftyone

Mar 9, 2013
    And what does inaction get us?

What does rolling over get us?

What does moving out of the state get us?

What does telling those moving into the state, "Don't do it," get us?

I'm tired of all of the nah sayers. If they would put half the energy they expend bitching about MD and saying "don't do it, it won't work, of woe is me" we might actually get something done in this state. Instead they sit on their respective asses expecting someone else or an organization to do it for them. Donations are great, put it take manpower and man-hours to make things happen.

If you wrote an e-mail, great.

If you called your elected officials, great.

If you faxed a letter, great.

If you showed up in Annapolis, great.

What are you (the royal you) doing the rest of the year? If all you are doing is sitting on your ass typing on this forum and occasionally donating money, OK, fine.

How about you get off your ass and volunteer some of your time?

How about you volunteer to drop off brochures at your local gun shop?

How about come up with an idea for outreach and then spearhead it in your local area?

Andy and Engage are at the tip of the spear from the dealer side, MSI, AGC, MSRPA and other organizations are at the tip of the spear from the dealer side.

Who here is at the tip of the spear from the individual side?

[/rant]

Oh yeah, before I forget, how many people that have thanked Andy and Engage are going to stop in the shop and thank them in person and then support them further buy buying something?

[/finis]

I made the two hour drive to go in there and show my support. And while I didn't spend thousands while I was in there I did drop $125.00 on two LPK that I could have bought ten minutes from my house in Delaware and not payed tax to Maryland.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I made the two hour drive to go in there and show my support. And while I didn't spend thousands while I was in there I did drop $125.00 on two LPK that I could have bought ten minutes from my house in Delaware and not payed tax to Maryland.

You do good work, I don't care what anyone says about ya....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom