• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Resurrecting a dormant thread. Where are the ads from Bongino? I have seen the ads from the independent candidate, but nothing from Bongino.

Is he going to have a late push? I know that being a republican politician in MD is kind of like being in the Foreign Legion(in days of old), you have little to no chance of winning, but you can make it a glorious battle.

Time to go check his website

So what if it's adormant thread ?? Are the elections over? Noo.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    I posted because it was quiet, I saw & spoke with him briefly at the G'burg labor day parade (along with Bartlett). I know that he has his events, but in this media age, he needs to get on TV.

Hell the anointed one gave one speech (on tv) at the convention and that shot him to the top.

If Bongino ran some ads, i sure that some voters would have an instant connection to him and that could give him a fighting chance. Meet and greets are for those already in the fold.

I wonder how much support we/GOP is giving him? I toss in a few bucks on paydays

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    I posted because it was quiet, I saw & spoke with him briefly at the G'burg labor day parade (along with Bartlett). I know that he has his events, but in this media age, he needs to get on TV.

Hell the anointed one gave one speech (on tv) at the convention and that shot him to the top.

If Bongino ran some ads, i sure that some voters would have an instant connection to him and that could give him a fighting chance. Meet and greets are for those already in the fold.

I wonder how much support we/GOP is giving him? I toss in a few bucks on paydays

The GOP as a rule doesn't put money into the state of MD. Only time they have ever was in 2006. Since it was a reelection companion and they though steel might have a shot.

Outside of a few thousand dollar here and there basically so they can say they gave something the GOP doesn't put money into the state.

Thanks
    Robert

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    MEDIA ALERT: Dan Bongino to Appear on the Sean Hannity Radio Show Today at 5 PM

Who: Dan Bongino, Senate candidate

What: Appearing on the Sean Hannity Radio Show to talk about Obama's disastrous economic policies

When: Today, September 18th, 2012, in the 5 o'clock hour

Dan Bongino will be appearing on the nationally syndicated Sean Hannity radio show this afternoon in the 5 o'clock hour. Mr. Bongino will be discussing the Obama administration's disastrous economic policies and their impact on the residents of Maryland and everyday Americans.

Maryland residents can tune in at:

City Station Freq Air Time
    Baltimore WCBM-AM 680 M-F: 3p-6p
    Cumberland WCBC-AM 1270 M-F: 3p-6p
    Hagerstown WARK-AM 1490 M-F: 3p-6p
    Pocomoke City WICO-FM 92.5 M-F: 3p-6p

Others can find their local affiliate at http://www.hannity.com/stations.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    "ask and ye shall receive"

thank you for the update! I will tune in.

I shot the RNC an email asking about support for him. I will post the form response when I receive it.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Hannity will provide some needed exposure. Cardin needs to go down.

And while we're at it, who's challenging Hoyer 'The Destroyer' ?

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    Hannity will provide some needed exposure. Cardin needs to go down.

And while we're at it, who's challenging Hoyer 'The Destroyer' ?

odonnel again, hes a good guy, and has my vote, but his chances are likely no better than last time.

hoyer has a purpose built district to keep him in power indefinitely.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    MEDIA ALERT: Dan Bongino to Appear on the Sean Hannity Radio Show Today at 5 PM

Who: Dan Bongino, Senate candidate

What: Appearing on the Sean Hannity Radio Show to talk about Obama's disastrous economic policies

When: Today, September 18th, 2012, in the 5 o'clock hour

Dan Bongino will be appearing on the nationally syndicated Sean Hannity radio show this afternoon in the 5 o'clock hour. Mr. Bongino will be discussing the Obama administration's disastrous economic policies and their impact on the residents of Maryland and everyday Americans.

Maryland residents can tune in at:

City Station Freq Air Time
    Baltimore WCBM-AM 680 M-F: 3p-6p
    Cumberland WCBC-AM 1270 M-F: 3p-6p
    Hagerstown WARK-AM 1490 M-F: 3p-6p
    Pocomoke City WICO-FM 92.5 M-F: 3p-6p

Others can find their local affiliate at http://www.hannity.com/stations.

I was lucky enough to catch it. I'm all in with Bongino! Cardin can eat it!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    odonnel again, hes a good guy, and has my vote, but his chances are likely no better than last time.

hoyer has a purpose built district to keep him in power indefinitely.

O'Donnell has a GREAT video ... :thumbsup:

"Hoyer's voting record is identical to Nancy Pelosi. But we live on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay, not the western shore of the San Franciso Bay"

OUCH !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom