• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justtina1982

Feb 20, 2016
    So I ordered an AR with cerakote directly from Stag and was given a lead time of 6 weeks. 6 weeks came and went so I call them up to ask for an update. I was told that it would ship within the week. That was a lie!! I called the following week to find out that it's still at the cerakote company and would be shipping back to the SA factory in a couple of days. Another lie! I called again last Monday and its still at the cerakote place waiting on parts to redo the cerakote. Of course I was livid, so I politely asked to remove the cerakote option from my order and refund me the $75 for it and they supposedly honored my request. The rep stated that it would be a 2 day turn around to get it shipped. Guess what? No AR!! Does anyone have a Stag Arms corporate number or email?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    860-229-9994

As always, treat them as you'd like to be treated.

Hope it all works out for you.

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    I receive orders from Stag Arms weekly and like most manufactures their lead times can very greatly. Even from one order to the next. Their current three week rifle turn around often ends up four to five weeks with no explanation. They are going through some changes in Management right now which may explain some but very poor customer service still persist.

Just be glad you do not have to deal with Rock River Arms. They are the worst manufacture/distributor I have to deal with. With them just place your order with them and it will show up sometime in the next year. Some of their stuff they will not even give you a lead time for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom