I have a large mole that has gotten bigger, changed colors, and is starting to bleed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Xander

Dec 6, 2010
    What should I do?

Not really, but as an attorney, that is what the "I think I have a conviction, what do you guys think?" questions sound like to me. Look, I know attorneys are expensive, and I know they can be hard to deal with, but I have never, ever heard anyone say "Thank God I never talked to an attorney about that problem I had!" Just my 2 cents. We attorneys are always saying "This isn't legal advice" when posting on the internet, but this is legal advice: If you think you might need a lawyer, than you probably do.

PS If you have a mole that changed colors, got bigger, or is starting to bleed, see a doctor.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    What should I do?

Not really, but as an attorney, that is what the "I think I have a conviction, what do you guys think?" questions sound like to me. Look, I know attorneys are expensive, and I know they can be hard to deal with, but I have never, ever heard anyone say "Thank God I never talked to an attorney about that problem I had!" Just my 2 cents. We attorneys are always saying "This isn't legal advice" when posting on the internet, but this is legal advice: If you think you might need a lawyer, than you probably do.

PS If you have a mole that changed colors, got bigger, or is starting to bleed, see a doctor mortician.
    FIFY. :cool:

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    What should I do?

PS If you have a mole that changed colors, got bigger, or is starting to bleed, see a doctor.

Is that legal advice or medical advice?:confused:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    What caliber should I use if I want to shoot the mole out?

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Go to healthcare.gov and sign up. Let us know if it turns black by the time you get a doctor referral from the site. :D

natsb

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2013
    southern MD
    Anyone with a man card knows you just dig it out with your fingernails. Then you hope the lawyer doesn't suck all the blood out. No... Wait... That's what a vampire does. Sorry, I get the two confused sometimes.

But seriously, some of my smartest moves were to call a lawyer early. The OP is right on target.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA

Yes. Your description screams "THE PERSON WITH THIS MOLE HAS SKIN CANCER"

The similar stuff people start going on when I say I work in the financial industry (stock advice questions, notice how I stayed out of that thread) or when I say I'm a web developer (how many web developers does it take to change a lightbulb? Jquery!) or that I'm a programmer (can you fix my computer?) gets pretty old.

The difference is that some fields have repurcussions and some don't. If I start giving out stock advice things get very bad for me - and not for the reasons you'd think, either. (Thankfully I don't have access to any non-public information. And that's the only hint you get.)

Web development and tech support don't have a lot of legal or "lose your job" repurcussions if you go out on your own but they are still annoying.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I have a large mole that has gotten bigger, changed colors, and is starting to bleed.

What should I do?

10. Write a country-western song about it.

9. Start a band and name it that.

8. Try to take close-up pictures of it and say that it resembles, Jesus or Elvis.

7. Sell the rights to it to Miley Cyrus for her next MTV awards appearance.

6. Claim it's the result of an alien implant.

5. Blame it on Global Warming.

4. Walk it off.

3. Make one of those creepy anti-smoking commercials.

2. Have your dog lick it.

1. Post for advice in the Prius owner's forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom