Recommendation for gunsmith specializing in Beretta shotguns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ebranger

Feb 5, 2014
    Columbia, MD
    I have a 25-year-old Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon that I cracked the stock on prety severely shortly after I bought it (I had it in a soft case on the front of a 4-wheeler while grouse hunting, hit a tree, and did a real number on the stock).

Being only 15 at the time, my father had a gunsmith repair it, and they did an awesome job. For years, you couldn't even see the damage unless really closely inspecting the stock. In the past couple of years, however, on small piece of wood at the end of where the stock cracked is starting to separate and is becoming a major splinter in the hand while raising the gun to soot waiting to happen.

At this point, I'd like to replace the stock and get the gun back to great condition. I adore this gun, and I've shot more grouse than any other shotguns combined.

Are there any local gunsmiths that you could recommend specializing in Beretta shotguns?

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    There is a large building on Indian Head Hy in Accokeek. I have heard the specialize in working on Beretta's there. Big sign out front says BERETTA USA

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom