• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    We just received another shipment of these after our form 6 was finally approved. They seem to have upped the game a bit and now all the colors are uniform. The carrier is now nitrided. Very cool. If you have any questions just let me know.

Attachments

• DSC_3081.jpg
      DSC_3081.jpg
      37.9 KB · Views: 1,594
    • DSC_3083.jpg
      DSC_3083.jpg
      34.9 KB · Views: 1,585
    • DSC_3086.jpg
      DSC_3086.jpg
      45.1 KB · Views: 1,589
    Last edited:

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Hmmm... These things have been stewing in the back of my mind since the first batch you got in. I'll be by this weekend. Can you put one aside for me?

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    I picked one of these up on Saturday. One interesting thing I learned after taking a closer look: The proprietary carrier appears to contain two standard steel buffer weights. Presumably, these can be replaced with the two tungsten weights out of a H2 buffer if you need a little extra in there. I tend to like the heavy buffers when shooting suppressed, so this is good news to me... It also addresses the only real concern I had about this setup.

Last edited:

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda

Stock works like a champ... Thanks. It makes for an absurdly tiny gun (not quite CHODE territory) that literally fits in my nightstand drawer!

A close-up of the lower... From back before the state took a big(ger) dump on us.

3y7uneru.jpg

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD

Stock works like a champ... Thanks. It makes for an absurdly tiny gun (not quite CHODE territory) that literally fits in my nightstand drawer!

A close-up of the lower... From back before the state took a big(ger) dump on us.

3y7uneru.jpg

A classic. I wish I had more of Kensington lowers. I only have 1. If anyone wants to sell one let me know.

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    A classic. I wish I had more of Kensington lowers. I only have 1. If anyone wants to sell one let me know.

I have 3 of them... all from the first time I walked into your store (bought a TiRant 9 and SS Sparrow also that day). How is it that I have more than you?

My Kensington lowers are all built up, but nothing that can't be swapped over to one of my Rockville receiver sets. The non-"factory" SBR'ed ones really don't get much use, so they are in perfect shape. Maybe we can work something out for one of them. But you should know my rule... I never, ever sell a gun. I will, however, trade for other gun-related stuff (like, for example, your Valmet). :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom