• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Looks to be shooting consistently about five cents low.

I'll pay you five times the error and offer $0.25 to take that off your hands.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    The stock is a McMillan A-3 with adjustable cheek piece and length of pull. Tactical Operations sinks an Anschutz rail in the fore-end for attachment of bipods, or sling mounts, or anything else you feel like putting down there. TacOps coats portions of the stock with a thick epoxy with a rough texture that they then paint black, which provides great traction wet or dry without being so rough that it hurts your skin.

TacOps website blows- I'll just leave it at that. It has not been updated in at least six years and Mike has no interest in doing anything with it. He spends no money on marketing, everything is word of mouth through the ABC agencies and police forces. Word of mouth is keeping him plenty busy with close to eight month wait times for agencies and almost two years for civilians.

That group I fired in the first post was a five shot group.

Depending on how much I really like this Swede, I might have my Tactical Operations Tango-51 .308 w/20" barrel up for sale soon! I really enjoy the lesser recoil of the Swede round.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    shot_1290113687.jpg

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I'm excited about this new rifle I got last week, so I'm going to brag a wee bit. My apologies.

I am the second owner. The first owner waited two years for it to be built and never shot it. He put it up for sale shortly after receiving it due to some financial issues.

Tactical Operations Delta 55 chambered in 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser

24" Kreiger

Birdsong Black and Green coatings.

Late last week I put on the scope, a Nightforce F1 NXS 3.5-15x50

CA095C17-A2CC-4C13-A330-6B00636E28A2_zpsuxfxfuuq.jpg

Yesterday I sent everyone home early with pay and shut down the office so I could go to the top of the city to Brunos Shooters Supply and get home before traffic started up. I finished getting the Dillon all set and ready for this round and last night I made 23 boolits.

3660D466-B081-4B04-B056-1C9D2C78DEAB_zpsh4dyhcyj.jpg

This morning my wife made a nice breakfast and I went off to the range. My four zeroing shots served as the fouling shots, then I shot five more shots at 50 yards waiting for a cease fire. Cease fire was called and I moved my target stand out to 100 yards and shot this five shot group in a couple of minutes.

2986DADD-5AB0-47E0-B77F-6CA37DFF5E75_zpszxlwrtch.jpg

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with this rifle!

Can't do any better than that. Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom