• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdunphyjr

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2010
    North point / Dundalk
    All,

The company i work for is looking to hire another person with a "mechanical" background at our Maryland branch "Dundalk". You can check out the company webiste and the description below to decide if you are interested. I am curerntly conducting interviews so if you are interested please apply online first http://www.mobilemini.com/careers/ and send me a PM so i can pull your app.

Mobile Mini, Inc. is the leading provider of portable storage containers throughout North America, with over 130 locations. Since 1983, our patented Tri-Cam Locking System® has been frustrating thieves and providing peace of mind to our customers in the construction, retail and hospitality industries. Our customer centric philosophy coupled with our unmatched offering of product sizes, types and accessories have contributed to our success over the last 30 years. Our vision to be the company of choice for employees, customers and shareholders will guide us into the future.

Why settle for a job when you can have a rewarding career with Mobile Mini

Our generous benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability plans, 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 paid personal days, 8 paid holidays, 401(k) with a company match. Eligibility for benefits is first of the month following 30 days of employment.

Requirements:

• Forklift, welding, or HVAC experience is a plus
    • Must have valid driver’s license

Other Skills:
    • Physical ability to perform manual labor with or without accommodations that include but are not limited to: Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying items up to 20 pounds with occasional daily handling of items between 21-40 pounds. Grip strength, frequent walking and ladder climbing as needed.
    Mobile Mini is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom