• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    But other than the gay initiative conservatives have no real reason to come out other than getting rid of Obama. There have been articles showing that Cardin will get Republican votes too. All we can do is go vote. I see lots of pro gun people who don't vote and they would make a difference but apathy in their ranks is present too.

I think the question for the "Dream Act" with taxpayer supported in-state tuition for illegals will energize conservatives, too.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    I agree. A lot of people were not happy about that.

Now with the problems in Columbia and the fact that most people believe that if an apple is bad that the entire basket is bad Cardin will probably wipe Bongino off like a fly I guess time will tell.

2flhun

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    Mont Co
    Resurrecting a dormant thread. Where are the ads from Bongino? I have seen the ads from the independent candidate, but nothing from Bongino.

Is he going to have a late push? I know that being a republican politician in MD is kind of like being in the Foreign Legion(in days of old), you have little to no chance of winning, but you can make it a glorious battle.

Time to go check his website

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Resurrecting a dormant thread. Where are the ads from Bongino? I have seen the ads from the independent candidate, but nothing from Bongino.

I said the same thing to my fiancee the other night. I can't believe that the Independent is better funded, but apparently he is.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    He seems to have given up.

I swear, MD's GOP is a pathetic bunch indeed.

Contrary to the Democrat's way of thinking, not everything should be FREE, which seems to include political advertising. :rolleyes:

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    I live in Steny Hoyer's district and wife and I had to think about who was running against him this time. I've seen nor heard nothing regarding his opponent who by default WILL get my vote.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I live in Steny Hoyer's district and wife and I had to think about who was running against him this time. I've seen nor heard nothing regarding his opponent who by default WILL get my vote.

This guy is running against Van Hollen in my District. I've never heard of him until I did a google search.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    This guy is running against Van Hollen in my District. I've never heard of him until I did a google search.

I feel the pain. I'll bet very few people in our district know the name Anthony O'Donnell but everyone know's Steny!
    And to talk to some folks abut Hoyler they all tout how much he's done for Southern MD. Great but at what cost to the US!

doug38s

BIGELOW
    Mar 28, 2012
    Sharpsburg
    He seems to have given up.

I swear, MD's GOP is a pathetic bunch indeed.

Uhhh not so much. His pockets are not nearly as deep as the other guys. They just started another deep push for fundraising. I was there with him and about 100 other pro gun folks at the North American Rod and Gun club.

He's a young guy that is willing to work for the people.

528039_4633547363145_1716694883_n.jpg

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Bongino hasn't given up at all. As a matter of fact I talked to him last night at the Frederick fair before the tractor pull. Great guy. I think he is concentrating on actually MEETING the voters. He was also at the Montgomery County fair a few days. I like him. He's seems like he's just a regular joe, not some polished turd in a suit. Just my opinion, but he'd get my vote right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom