• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • organized_mayhem

Legend in my own mind
    I emailed Sobhani and asked about his position on gun control as it is not mentioned on his website.I got a canned, political answer about the 2nd A being a living document and that some gun control was reasonable. BS about how 2 states with no control have low crime rates but we have 2 or 3 areas with high crime as justfication. if I can find the response I'll copy and paste here. I would not vote for the man.

The bold part in the above quote is all you need to look at. The typical Democrat response about the Constitution being a living document and reasonable gun control.

Anyone who doesn't believe that hes running to split the vote is blind. I'm sure hes bought and paid for by the Democratic party.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    Not sure if anyone here was responsible but I saw that a few Bongino signs went up on HWY 210 S near Fort Washington. They looked really nice but for every sign from Bongino I see 5+ for Sobhanni. In a side note, it looks like most of the Cardin and Hoyer signs have been knocked over as well. I assume it was the bad storms we had a few weeks ago since they were all up prior to that. It doesn't appear anyone has tried to put them back up.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Not sure if anyone here was responsible but I saw that a few Bongino signs went up on HWY 210 S near Fort Washington. They looked really nice but for every sign from Bongino I see 5+ for Sobhanni. In a side note, it looks like most of the Cardin and Hoyer signs have been knocked over as well. I assume it was the bad storms we had a few weeks ago since they were all up prior to that. It doesn't appear anyone has tried to put them back up.

Rob Sobhani is a conservative minded independent. He has thrown more money into the race than either major party candidate. It would not surprise me for him to get close to Cardin and Bongino come in "third place".

Tv is what matters.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Sobhani is a conservative minded independent? How so?

His stance on guns liberal. His stance on creating jobs is liberal? I believe his immigration stane is also liberal.

Not really conservative despite what his ads on TV say.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Sobhani is a conservative minded independent? How so?

His stance on guns liberal. His stance on creating jobs is liberal? I believe his immigration stane is also liberal.

Not really conservative despite what his ads on TV say.
    No matter what the flavor, some fool will always drink the koolaid.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Rob Sobhani is a conservative minded independent. He has thrown more money into the race than either major party candidate. It would not surprise me for him to get close to Cardin and Bongino come in "third place".

Tv is what matters.

How can he be conservative and support gun registration?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

OEH

Nov 18, 2010
    29B
    Saw his TV ad last night. For some reason I thought of the movie "Patton" :). I think I'll donate to his campaign.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    So I guess you are voting for Cardin then. Does Romney have too much hair so you will vote for Obama?
    Pointless.

This guy has done nothing but look for excuses to NOT vote for Bongino. First he couldn't vote for a "lying cop".

Then Bongino was misspending his funds because he didn't have enough TV exposure. Never mind the fact that Dan's grassroots campaign is not backed by a major party (like Cardin), or self-funded by his own millions of dollars (like Sobhani). A grassroots US Senate campaigns is extremely expensive to run.....it's like starting a new business without any investors.

Then, depending on the day, Dan Bongino isn't conservative enough or he is TOO conservative. Today he is a 'tea partier' who is too conservative for Maryland and therfore, cannot win. So let's just roll over and play dead.

I have to wonder if Yoboney has found any reasons not to vote for Cardin. To me, that is a no-brainer. But then again, I vote for candidate with whom i most identify, NOT who stands the best chance of winning. Dan Bongino is the best candidate for the US Senate and, win or lose, has fought the good fight and will get my vote on Navember 6.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    He would not be a conservative but what is "conservative" now in Maryland?

How can you support ANY candidate who advocates gun registration?

That's like the worst gun control measure possible. Criminals have been exempted from gun registration per the Supreme Court so it is a measure that 100% impacts law abiding citizens.

I can respect if you think Boingo isn't a good candidate, but I can't respect your supporting a candidate who favors GUN REGISTRATION!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom