• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    I just don't see Bongino winning unless there is a miracle. While Palin's endorsement helps with the conservative base it does not help with the rest of the people. Sobhani has had lots of tv and that is required to get votes with the rest of the sheep. But I don't see much excitement for anyone this year and I predict Cardin winning handily.

I wouldn't bet against Cardin winning. However with a 3rd party in the race it can sometime break the Democrat vote low enough that he wins. Is it possible YES. Is it likely without pooling and more info I would guess NO.

Thanks
    Robert

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I emailed Sobhani and asked about his position on gun control as it is not mentioned on his website. I got a canned, political answer about the 2nd A being a living document and that some gun control was reasonable. BS about how 2 states with no control have low crime rates but we have 2 or 3 areas with high crime as justfication. if I can find the response I'll copy and paste here. I would not vote for the man.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    I emailed Sobhani and asked about his position on gun control as it is not mentioned on his website. I got a canned, political answer about the 2nd A being a living document and that some gun control was reasonable. BS about how 2 states with no control have low crime rates but we have 2 or 3 areas with high crime as justfication. if I can find the response I'll copy and paste here. I would not vote for the man.

Reasonable gun control is all that is needed but what happens is that to libtards reasonable it taking the guns away. Bongino and Sobhani both seem to support the 2a but they do say some things that make you wonder. But then after seeing the shootings in Colorado etc they have to walk eggshells too. Sobhani seems to stand a better chance than Bongino because of money.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Reasonable gun control is all that is needed but what happens is that to libtards reasonable it taking the guns away. Bongino and Sobhani both seem to support the 2a but they do say some things that make you wonder. But then after seeing the shootings in Colorado etc they have to walk eggshells too. Sobhani seems to stand a better chance than Bongino because of money.

Is Dan Bongino Black or Italian? I had no idea there were African American Italians. :rolleyes: But Wikipedia lists Bongino as an African American republican
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_Republicans

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    He is Italian American. A statement was made by Cardin early in the battle identifying Dan as African American and he has since retracted that statement. it's hard to put a genie back in the bottle.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Best guess....he's Franco Harris's baby brother, matters not to me...... I'm voting for him. :thumbsup:

:lol:That is a good one. I voted for him but I don't think he stands a chance. I think Sobhani stands a better chance because of money. I wondered about Dan B's nose when I first saw him..now I will have to bust his cojones a bit when I see him. :lol2:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    :lol:That is a good one. I voted for him but I don't think he stands a chance. I think Sobhani stands a better chance because of money. I wondered about Dan B's nose when I first saw him..now I will have to bust his cojones a bit when I see him. :lol2:

We unfortunately hear nothing of him here in the news. LOTS of posters in peoples yards, yeah he'll take the Shore but over there.......... out of my control. :sad20:

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Bongino.jpg

:D

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    Doesn't really matter does it. Here in Absurdistan, an independent only means one thing...splitting the republican vote and ensuring a democrat win.

A lot of what Rob Sobhani says is true. The government is corrupt and needs changing. ;) Do I think Bonginoa stands a chance...a little one at best. In Maryland the Dems outnumber everyone else by about three to one. I see no excitement by anyone this year in Maryland. :sad20:

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Mr. Bongino has my vote for sure.

Sohani or whatever leaves me very "meh".

For an "independant" and at only a quick look at his website I was left thinking he was fairly to the left.

Also not a big fan of his "I'll bring jobs to MD" non sense....The whole .gov creating jobs is not a selling point. Remove taxes and regulation and the private companies will create plenty of jobs.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Doesn't really matter does it. Here in Absurdistan, an independent only means one thing...splitting the republican vote and ensuring a democrat win.

The polls show Cardin 50% Boingo 22% and Sobhini 21%

Almost a perfect split.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom