• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CerberusM249

Apr 30, 2016
    Frederick
    Is there another place to find more current information regarding the legality of firearms in this state.it seems the MDSP list is not current and or does not list all manufacturers and firearms. Besides bugging my FFL is there another source for this info.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Is there another place to find more current information regarding the legality of firearms in this state.it seems the MDSP list is not current and or does not list all manufacturers and firearms. Besides bugging my FFL is there another source for this info.

There is no other source. The scheme is deliberate to make purchasing firearms confusing, frustrating and possibly illegal.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    There is no other source. The scheme is deliberate to make purchasing firearms confusing, frustrating and possibly illegal.

Correct. The list is not binding and wrong in many instances. Ask your FFL where they fall, because that's what matters in the end.

CerberusM249

Apr 30, 2016
    Frederick
    I don't care what laws dictate, I will not give up what's have that allows me to defend myself, my family, or others.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Nothing'll change in nanny states like Maryland until/unless the harassing intentions of lawmakers are evenly redistributed onto those favoured by the left. As soon as women seeking an abortion are [first] required to get an AQL (Abortion Qualification License (and if they wish to abort >one fetus/year, they'll need to apply for a Maryland Designated Aborter license)) and, then, wait the mandatory seven-day "cooling off" time-out; and homosexuals seeking same-sex marriages are required to pass both a NICS and psychological testing prior to completing a stack o' 77r-style forms, things'll change quickly. But, of course, that won't happen until/unless an honest, law-abiding tax-paying natural-born American citizen, who upholds his pledge to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, gets elected to both the offices of president and governor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom