• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Ever watch Jay Walking or Watters' World? The intentional dumbing down of America worked.

Sure have, I should be King or at least called "The Brain" because they make me feel so superior.

3-15MinorCharactersBrain.png

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    One of the most crooked Politicians I’ve ever seen. Good bye.

Most definitely a crook and a liar but not the only politician to disgrace public office. Richard Nixon comes to mind as one of the worst. There is an abundance of bad politicians so this list could go on into infinity.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Most definitely a crook and a liar but not the only politician to disgrace public office. Richard Nixon comes to mind as one of the worst. There is an abundance of bad politicians so this list could go on into infinity.

Richard Nixon? I guess you can't brong yourself to say Obama is 10x more corrupt eh?

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

Sure, Nixon was a crook with an enemies list. Bobo has EASILY surpassed Nixon on the crook list and nor was Nixon ever busted for crack nor did he ever write about scoring a lil blow when he could afford it. :rolleyes: Once busted Nixon would have never been reelected, most aren't that stupid and DO require higher standards. :sad20:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Richard Nixon? You're kidding, right?

Compared to Obama, Richard Nixon was JV.

Sure, more was made of Nixon at the time, but only because it was so rare for a President to be caught in a scandal, and he was a Republican who was also despised by the media.

Clinton desensitized us, was a beloved "good ole' boy from Hope," and had the media on his side.

Obama denies his corruption, the media ignores it, and if something does get some attention, he merely jabs his thumb into the public's other eye as a distraction to get past it.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Richard Nixon? You're kidding, right?

Compared to Obama, Richard Nixon was JV.

Sure, more was made of Nixon at the time, but only because it was so rare for a President to be caught in a scandal, and he was a Republican who was also despised by the media.

Clinton desensitized us, was a beloved "good ole' boy from Hope," and had the media on his side.

Obama denies his corruption, the media ignores it, and if something does get some attention, he merely jabs his thumb into the public's other eye as a distraction to get past it.

Don't approve of Obama but he has yet to be convicted of anything perhaps he will in the future as I do suspect he has crossed the line. Clinton was shameful and disgraced the presidential office as well. You can add the both of them to the list of disgraceful politicians. As I said in my original post the list is infinite.

buffalobob

Dec 10, 2009
    DC
    Spyro Agnew, governor of Maryland and Vice President of the United States.

Republican from Maryland.

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010
    I heard that DC wants to name a street in honor of their now deceased Mayor for Life Marion Barry.

May I start the list of suggested names with Crack Pipe Way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom