• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Spoon22

Jan 23, 2013
    I hope the aisles are wider than timonium.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Well if Precision Firearms is there a good chance. Or if you just want accessories there are several venders usually selling rails, scopes, mounts and such. But PF is usually the only one you can buy good handguards and such from.

Mark (Precision Firearms) is doing the York show according to his website.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will have a bunch of COLT LE6920's at this show at our cash or check discount price of $1699.95. The LE6940's are sold out.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    In response to last nights bullshyt in the Senate, I'm going to be buying something at the show (assuming I can find something on my list) as a way to cheer me up:D

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Sounds like a great venue to get the word out on the March 1 event and what's going on down in Annaplis.

Any flyers planned? Need help handing them out?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Sounds like a great venue to get the word out on the March 1 event and what's going on down in Annaplis.

Any flyers planned? Need help handing them out?

I should be periodically announcing (if Frank will be willing to give up his beloved mic) the March 1st event AND the bus(es) that will run from central Carroll County to Annapolis for that event.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Wait I thought we weren't supposed to go to March 1 since that was the Anti's day??

Go on March 1st! Go INSIDE the House Building do NOT go to Lawyers Mall where the February 6th rally was held. There is an anti rally there on March 1st.

Stay as far away from their rally as you can.

t0tln00b

Jul 3, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    Ah - thx for clarifying! Gotta make sure Annapolis knows, ESP after yesterday's judicial committee, that voting for 281 will make them unemployed very quickly....

Go on March 1st! Go INSIDE the House Building do NOT go to Lawyers Mall where the February 6th rally was held. There is an anti rally there on March 1st.

Stay as far away from their rally as you can.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Not sure what I"m going to walk out with but I"ll be there Sat afternoon w/ my Dad.

One thing I'll be looking for is a Mosin Nagant 91/30 spare front sight. Hoping for a parts table.

Never been to a show, can I bring something to carry good in like a carry-on type luggage with wheels? Backpack, empty gun case?

For purchase of a non-regulated firearm, do I need anything other than Drivers Lisc?

Spoon22

Jan 23, 2013
    Good to know! Is all the good stuff usually gone by COB Saturday? Should I not bother for Sunday?

The isles at Howard County are MUCH wider, wide enough to drive a truck through them. Don't ask me how I know that.:innocent0

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Any of our IPs who are going expect to have any stripped lowers? I have a friend who wants one, but needs convincing to get out of bed early.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom