• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dancnr

Jul 27, 2011
    Washington County
    Just got back from the show. It was crazy by the time we left and hard to walk around. I took my friend who purchased his first ever gun a Sig 40cal from shooters discount in great shape with night sights and at a great price. I got beat out by a few seconds on a finn nagant and i was one of the first few in the door:sad20:. Almost pulled the trigger on a turkish mauser Lou had for sale but talked myself out of it for no good reason. I did pick up a spam can of mosin food and 54 en bloc clips for my garand. There were a few good deals to be had on shotguns and some pistols. Some places made me laugh one vendor had Mosin 91/30s for $200 another had a savage axis 223 listed for $375:lol2:

I might know something about what happened to that turk....:innocent0

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Lou is losing his voice tho and patience for people that think they shouldn't have to wait in line like everyone else

So you heard that woman screamin' too. :lol2:

[/B]

They REALLY don't want to piss Lou off. They just don't know any better, but they'll learn!

She didn't piss me off, she was hollering and raising hell with my help. Actually I thought it was amusing.:D

Passed by Shooter's Discount, but Lou was MIA.

I had to go pee....... (Damned those sixteen Dr. Peppers):lol2::lol2::lol2:

:lol: My vote for quote of the day.

PKendall10

Oct 29, 2012
    Laurel/College Park
    Definitely absurdly crowded. My dad and I got there at 8:15 and were about 60th or so in line. Nobody wanted to haggle or negotiate, but I did pick up a new 10/22 for what I thought was a very fair price. A ton of knives, not a ton of C&R. I did see a kid lugging around an SKS and ammo all day which was entertaining enough. Hope he sold it :lol2:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

She didn't piss me off, she was hollering and raising hell with my help. Actually I thought it was amusing.:D

your going to have to learn to write with both hands.
    so i dont get yelled at by the customers.:D

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

also we're going to have to get you one of these.:D

Attachments

• pee bottle.jpg
      pee bottle.jpg
      1.9 KB · Views: 332

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    lol I was standing there waiting for my buddy to finish the paperwork on his sig when the crazy lady started yelling about having to wait to fill out paperwork. What a nut job better off she doesnt own that revolver she wanted.

Dec 31, 2012
    ...I talked to Mike from Thompson's Safe and he told me his distributors were saying that product was going to be in short supply....

Gun/ammo panic buying followed by safe panic buying :sad20:

what's next? shortage of paper targets?
    I doubt it. Most of these new purchases are going to be locked away with a thousand rounds of ammo and not see the light of day much less be shot.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    your going to have to learn to write with both hands.
    so i dont get yelled at by the customers.:D

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

also we're going to have to get you one of these.:D

.........But it won't hold sixteen Dr. Peppers...........

BTW, has anyone caught on to that ^^^ yet???

lol I was standing there waiting for my buddy to finish the paperwork on his sig when the crazy lady started yelling about having to wait to fill out paperwork. What a nut job better off she doesnt own that revolver she wanted.

I thought the same thing but I don't know the circumstances of her waiting so long. Was she actually in line to be written up the entire time or did she leave and go somewhere else in the show then came back expecting to return in the front of the line???

steves1911

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2011
    On a hill in Wv
    Lou im not sure exactly all I know is she was pissed because she had to wait to do paperwork. I guess she thought she was royalty and deserved to go to the front of the line. I can only imagine what she would have done once u told her background checks were running 3 weeks.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    :lol2::lol2::lol2:

.........But it won't hold sixteen Dr. Peppers...........

BTW, has anyone caught on to that ^^^ yet???

I thought the same thing but I don't know the circumstances of her waiting so long. Was she actually in line to be written up the entire time or did she leave and go somewhere else in the show then came back expecting to return in the front of the line???

yea she left to walk around then came back later....:cool:

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    Anyone making the trip up tomorrow from Calvert County area? I could use some 7.62x54R but don't think I'll be able to make the trip. :(

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Lou im not sure exactly all I know is she was pissed because she had to wait to do paperwork. I guess she thought she was royalty and deserved to go to the front of the line. I can only imagine what she would have done once u told her background checks were running 3 weeks.

Royalty??? To the front of the line??? I can think of a female (Royalty)back in the 1700's in France that was first in line for the guillatine (spell), Marie Antoinette IIRC. :lol2::lol2::lol2:

yea she left to walk around then came back later....:cool:

..........back uv'da' line ya' go.

I guess 'tis better to be pissed off than pissed on..............:innocent0:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom