• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Set up an email alert for it at AIM. It took about two weeks for me to get this alert since missing their last short lived inventory of the Primary 1-6x. I had an alert set up with Primary Arms over the same time period but they haven't available inventory recently.

OEFvet

Aug 17, 2014
    Elkton, Md
    I'm running a Trijicon accupoint 1-4x on a rifle I have kitted out for short to mid range response. I have been in love with it since day 1, and everyone who has fired the rifle with it on it has had nice things to say. Crystal clear glass, good tritium and adjustable fiber optics. The one thing is that it pretty much requires a quick throw lever in order to switch between magnification levels with any real degree of speed.

punisher12b

Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery County
    well I thought I would add a scope to the mix....
    Leupold MK4 1-3 cq/t
    I have one on my 300 blackout and freaking LOVE IT.. using circle dot they have a 5.56 ret as well.

Can find em used for a decent price.. might be a little out dated.. but god damn is it a tank of a scope.... its almost a true 1x. like 1.1 or something ..
    anyways i cant be happier with it

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    Recently placed an order for the new SWFA 1-4x24 with the Mil-Quad DM reticle. It's currently on backorder and it looks like new orders won't ship until the end of April. Looking forward to trying this out on my Ruger GSR .308.

Merlin593

Mar 29, 2013
    Towson, MD
    Has anyone used this scope? Any feedback?
    I've got their 1x6 for the .300 blackout
    Nice scope
    For the 5.56 version just check out the feedback on the primary arms website - all 5 stars from almost 50 reviewers.
    I think there are a few threads on ar15.com that discuss it too.
    It's GTG

Butcher

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills
    Recently placed an order for the new SWFA 1-4x24 with the Mil-Quad DM reticle. It's currently on backorder and it looks like new orders won't ship until the end of April. Looking forward to trying this out on my Ruger GSR .308.

I got one in the Black Friday special they ran to introduce the scope into the market. Got it for $100 cheaper than they're asking now :)

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Pretty much 1x
    I've used mine like a red dot at 1x and havent noticed any significant distortion/ slight magnification

Even at close range, like 25 yards or less? The value of a true 1x is you can still clearly see the target with no parallax and unlimited eye relief, hence the question.

Merlin593

Mar 29, 2013
    Towson, MD
    Jimbob,
    Check this out - it should help answer your question about using it at 1x. Dimitri puts the reticle on his dog briefly in the middle of the video. Distance of maybe two yards.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zGhz6FJDTj0
    Believe me I can shoot anything at close range (less than 5 yds) at 1x with this reticle
    I can try to put something together for you with my scope/gun if still want though. Or you're always welcomed to try it out if you wanted to meet at Freestate.
    Best,
    Jim

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Thought I'd try out the Vortex Strike eagle 1-6 so picked one up from GC and Harry mounted it up for me in a new ADM mount on my EA build. Gonna try like hell to get out and run it a bit this weekend.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436321497.333954.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436321543.817036.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436321530.161780.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436321530.161780.jpg
      87.5 KB · Views: 711

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member