• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Ah! I thought this might catch your attention. So, I saw the movie 'FURY' and Brad Pitt ( aka WarDaddy) was using what I thought looked like an AK-47...
    which chronologically would be out of place for WW II. All of the other weapons I could recognize except that one.

Well, it was actually a Sturmgewehr 44 7.92 x 33 "Storm Rifle" ( as in storm a castle ). I only caught fleeting glimpses of it. Did anyone else notice??

Also, I thought Wardaddy's revolver was a .38 but it actually was a S&W M1917 .45 ACP. Did anyone else notice or am I being too anal??

BTW, good movie! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Easytarget18

Señor Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    f19a69ceb70e5ca8a1a2977eeb80e46b.jpg

Correct.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    The worlds first true assault rifle. You can own one for the humble price of $30,000. Or you can pick up a .22lr replica for $400.

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    Or you can move to a scary middle-eastern country where they are still used and circulating. A cache of dozens of them was found, and put in use, a few years ago. Someone posted a photo on here. We were laughing, because if the ragheads knew what they had, and found a buyer, they could have funded their war effort nicely and purchased everyone in their group all of the guns they needed.

http://www.forgottenweapons.com/syrian-sturmgewehr-cache/

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    An old lady tried to turn her husbands bring-back stg 44 to a gun buyback program. Luckily for her, the cops let her know the value of what she had

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom