• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Careful, you're flirting with a ban. Not a good idea to advertise non-IP's shops here. iPs pay a lot to be IPs and no one appreciates non IPs getting free advertising, especially for those who have sued MDS.

Sorry for the mistake. I approached that dealer a while back about becoming an IP. Did not realize he hasn't followed up.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Would they sell them bundled with mags like Century does?

Pretty sure he did, and the price was great too. Was under $500. Not sure why he was being secretive about the price, had he posted it, guys would have killed themselves getting to his shop so fast. Since he is in PA there's no issues at all with the mags, just have to pay PA sales tax.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Pretty sure he did, and the price was great too. Was under $500. Not sure why he was being secretive about the price, had he posted it, guys would have killed themselves getting to his shop so fast. Since he is in PA there's no issues at all with the mags, just have to pay PA sales tax.

under $500? dayum.

I think I paid $550 +tax and was quite happy with that price.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    under $500? dayum.

I think I paid $550 +tax and was quite happy with that price.

I bought one on line for $399 a while back but with shipping, fees, and taxes it was close to your price. This firearm taught me a lesson about buying on line. You can usually come close to the same price and help out a local ffl.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I bought one on line for $399 a while back but with shipping, fees, and taxes it was close to your price. This firearm taught me a lesson about buying on line. You can usually come close to the same price and help out a local ffl.

What taxes did you have to pay?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

Mine was kind of an impulse purchase. I went to Duffy's looking for one thing and Kevin talked me into the vz2008. Given the whole package and that I got to fondle it and get learned on it a bit, I felt it was a VERY GOOD deal. Maybe I could have gone through a lot more trouble and found it $40 cheaper, but who cares.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County

Maybe in MD. I recently bought a Vz and 2 lowers:

Vz= $399 + $10 shipping + $20/3 transfer = $416
    Lower 1&2 = $49 + free shipping + $20/3 = $56 per lower

Find me a shop that comes close to that out the door. Sales tax alone would have been more than shipping and transfer combine.

Sirex