• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmbstyle

Sep 22, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    I went with the same scope and trigger and really like them both. What was your impression of the scope?

Quality barrel, trigger, optic and mount... pretty much sums it up.

There isn't anything wrong with a Spike's BCG; forget the BCM and spend it on ammo instead.

Amazing value and I couldn't be happier! Its solid, crystal clear, and just a really well built scope.

The Spike's BCG is from another build, so that one is missing a BCG.

rmbstyle

Sep 22, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    So i took it to the range again and ran about 300 rounds through it. We set up spent shotgun shells on a beam at 100 yards and hit them every single time. It was too easy so I decided to replace the shotgun shells with spent .223 casings and was getting solid hits just about every time. This is an amazingly accurate rifle; its almost like a laser pointer. Also just stent in my form 4 for a suppressor, so I can't wait till i get that in!

Broncolou

Jan 22, 2013
    Parkton MD
    I don't think I would even look at other ammo with groups like that. Over 200 yards for sure but those groups @ 100 are gonna be hard to beat..... Nice setup!

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    So i took it to the range again and ran about 300 rounds through it. We set up spent shotgun shells on a beam at 100 yards and hit them every single time. It was too easy so I decided to replace the shotgun shells with spent .223 casings and was getting solid hits just about every time. This is an amazingly accurate rifle; its almost like a laser pointer. Also just stent in my form 4 for a suppressor, so I can't wait till i get that in!

Damn... I guess you should have gone with a Wilson Combat barrel. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom